ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bare Escentuals 7 Piece Brightening Collection With Brush
Today's Special Value Price £38.98
QVC Price £48.25
Item Number 222539
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Bare Escentuals seven-piece Brightening Collection. Give your complexion a luminous glow with everything from the award-winning Bare Minerals Original Foundation to the brand new Prime Time Foundation Primer and Eye Primer. Plus, take your look from day to evening with all the added extras - an eye liner, eyeshadow, blusher and lipgloss. Call freephone 0800 50 40 30 to order the Auto Delivery option.

Contains:

1 x Bare Minerals Original SPF15 Foundation (8g) - award-winning foundation delivers naturally luminous, flawless coverage.
1 x Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer (30ml) - gives skin a smooth base with a healthy looking glow.
1 x Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer (8ml) - brightens the eye area and helps eye colour stay put.
1 x Big & Bright Eyeliner in Charcoal (0.35g) - makes eyes look whiter and brighter
1 x Smoke Eyecolour (0.57g) - can be worn on the lower lid and in the crease contour for dimension with a rich, smooth finish.
1 x Pink Petal Blush (0.85g) - casts a soft, radiant pop of pink colour to your cheeks.
1 x Natural Lipgloss in Fruit Cocktail (4.2ml) - provides a raspberry candy colour for superior shine without the stickiness.
1 x Flawless Application face brush - boasts natural, soft tapered bristles to provide light-to-medium coverage.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.222539

Auto Delivery option - item number 223296

First delivery in January 2011 will include:

1 x Bare Minerals Original SPF15 Foundation (8g)
1 x Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer (30ml
1 x Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer (8ml)
1 x Inspire Eyecolour (0.57g)
1 x Big & Bright Eyeliner in Slate (0.35g)
1 x Flourish Blush (0.85g)
1 x Natural Lipgloss in Peach Cobbler (4.2ml)
1 x soft sweep cheek brush

Second delivery in April 2011 will include:

1 x Bare Minerals Original SPF15 Foundation (8g)
1 x Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer (30ml
1 x Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer (8ml)
1 x Alive Eyecolour (0.57g)
1 x Big & Bright Eyeliner in Plum (0.35g)
1 X Vivacious Blush (0.85g)
1 X Natural Lipgloss in Lollipop (4.2ml)
1 X double-ended precision brush

Last edited:
Wasn't expecting the AD, and it's cool that you get a different brush with each set. May have to go for this, I use the foundation every day and quite want to try the primers.

I'm so annoyed the budget won't stretch to this today! Let's hope it doesn't sell out and comes back on Easy Pay soon!

Bagged mine at midnight last night - fantastic value - went for the auto delivery - couldn't resist. Thank you BE and QVC - another happy camper here. :hi:

haven't went for it yet, haven't seen it live on air yet (suffering from a wee hangover today).
Undecided if I fancy it or whether to buy the eyeshadow set on advanced order and get the matte foundation today! mmm, decisions decisions! :thinking:

I've ordered auto delivery too. I love the look of the primers - can't wait to try them out.

I'm seriously thinking about the AD option but urgh, you have to call for that, and I have a proper aversion to fellytones. Could you QCut the AD? Haven't seen that mentioned yet....

I have ordered the BE 20 piece Women of BE Eye collection on Advanced Order. Looks a lovely kit.

Mine was dispatched this morning! May very well sell on the blush and gloss, and possibly the brush, but it's still worth it for the foundation and primers.

Yes,me too :heart:

yep I went for it too, couldnt resist when you think your getting 20 eyeshadows for about £2.50 each and these will last forever, dont think I will need to buy another eyeshadow ever again.

Also went for the matte in fair to give it a go, figured i had the mbg(?) if needed! lol

Latest posts

Back