BE TSV 31st Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"Full size foundation"??? That's what they call the small 2gram size these days

I've had try me's and never purchased a foundation larger than 2gms.
This set will work out to around £45 which I feel is a lot if your only ending up with a small foundation.
Personally I would have more use out of a kit with a larger foundation and no primmers with a large concealer.
Not bothered about the blusher as have a new Benefit plus a Bobbie Brown BBC Shimmer Brick. Also not bothered about the eyeliner as purchased the Bobbie Brown eyeliner kit.
So really I guess after being very interested and excited about what was coming, I've now managed to talk myself out of it.

:thinking:

I think it might be a bigger size?! They say in the video that if you bought the try me, this is your chance to get the full size so surely it can't be a small size?

Think we're getting the 8g size. Didn't they say the Fair option would be available for this TSV too?

I think it might be a bigger size?! They say in the video that if you bought the try me, this is your chance to get the full size so surely it can't be a small size?

Think we're getting the 8g size. Didn't they say the Fair option would be available for this TSV too?

On QVC's website, in the video Lee definitely says it will be the full size foundation in "your shade selection" - I don't know if that includes fair though.

It's referred to right at the top of QVC's home page where you can click onto it. I tried pasting a link but it didn't work!

Last edited:
Oh this looks fantastic - I'll be on the case at midnight. They did say before at some time that TSVs would now come in fair. I'm fairly light myself but don't think I would go any lighter to be honest. Roll on Saturday midnight.

I seem to remember there was a big issue about this either earlier this year or last year around a TSV.

I think that prior to this the full size foundation had been the larger pot and the 2gms had only been available in try-mes and other kits. BE then brought out the 2gms as a stand alone size. Hence the confusion

Just a post on the foundation size in the video Lee does say at the end if you have had the try me then here's your chance to get your full size product.
So I take it from that the try me kit I recently had was a 2gm foundation, so this should be much bigger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hWDT3nmIVQ&feature=player_embedded

Word of warning QVC if it's not, there will be a thread complaining about the mis selling TSV tease video. :down:

I seem to remember there was a big issue about this either earlier this year or last year around a TSV.

I think that prior to this the full size foundation had been the larger pot and the 2gms had only been available in try-mes and other kits. BE then brought out the 2gms as a stand alone size. Hence the confusion

I remember this too - they said that the kit included a 'full sized' foundation but it only included the 2gm one. Lots of complaints on here. I think this is because QVC say that the 2gm one is full sized! I nearly ordered last time after hearing them saying it was a full sized foundation on air but then checked on the website and saw it was only 2gm which was not such good value.

I remember this too - they said that the kit included a 'full sized' foundation but it only included the 2gm one. Lots of complaints on here. I think this is because QVC say that the 2gm one is full sized! I nearly ordered last time after hearing them saying it was a full sized foundation on air but then checked on the website and saw it was only 2gm which was not such good value.

Yes I thought they said that too last time, then checked and found it was 2g. I rang CS and asked them to clarify this on air - result was AY just said "we've got the foundation for you" which wasn't very helpful! I was only going to order if the foundation was 8g, so I didn't bother.

On the QVC video, Lee's exact words (I think!) re the foundation are:
"It's not little SJ, it's huge, because in the TSV from Bare Escentuals we have for the first time for a long time the full size foundation in your shade selection". So I'm taking that to mean it will be 8g - otherwise as bags said there will be complaints on here!

Yes I thought they said that too last time, then checked and found it was 2g. I rang CS and asked them to clarify this on air - result was AY just said "we've got the foundation for you" which wasn't very helpful! I was only going to order if the foundation was 8g, so I didn't bother.

On the QVC video, Lee's exact words (I think!) re the foundation are:
"It's not little SJ, it's huge, because in the TSV from Bare Escentuals we have for the first time for a long time the full size foundation in your shade selection". So I'm taking that to mean it will be 8g - otherwise as bags said there will be complaints on here!

:hi: Thanks glad your in agreement.

Lee clearly refers to the size being full size compared to the try me.
Well Lee please take note
I've had the try me so I'm expecting something much
BIGGER.

I do hope she doesn't end up eating her words :tongue:

Yipeeeee !!!!!!

Checked with CS

It's a 8g foundation

But sorry not available in fair, lightest shade is fairly light.

:flower:

Last edited:
But sorry not available in fair, lightest shade is fairly light.

:flower:[/QUOTE]

:headbang:

What do you think the likelihood of Easy Pay is? I really want this but after buying last week's L'Occitane, can't stretch to the full amount.

Another Taupe eyeshadow :dull: (it won't show when you spill the whole pot on your Kelly Hoppen duvet cover). It's obviously the safest "common denominator" colour but it's in every BE TSV in some variant or another. Wish they'd push the boundaries with thier shadow choice in a TSV...mind you it's not just BE, the make-up TSVs tend to focus on purples and browns (sorry to blaspheme Vampyre), or auto-delivery of both.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back