bareMinerals TSV 06/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can never get through any of the pots and have lots. How many blusher do I need to give me radiance? Not any more!

I usually get the BM TSV but not getting this, the primer is fab but don't want any of the other bits. I have gone for the Jumbo foundation with the new brush as I have a brush fetish and its on 4 EZ pay.

I agree this is a bit dull but having said that if I didn't have the Bareskin on AD I probably would have bought it

Does anyone know the shelf life of the foundation please?
I think it says 12 months, but I may be remembering wrong. It lasts pretty much for ages, I've had a pot and it's still good after 3 years (rarely use it). The only thing that will deteriorate is the spf, but you shouldn't be relying on foundation for spf anyway.

Last edited:
This thread illustrates the power of shopping telly forum - we've all got good time to discuss and debate the benefits of getting this TSV... rather than being sweettalked/harrangued into getting it by the presentations on QVC.

The website still has the rubbish information about this TSV too - which is shameful.

They are still describing the well rested as a liquid. If they've got that wrong, what else may they have got wrong?

Really don't get the fascination with Bare Minerals?! I felt a bit like the Emperors new clothes a couple of years ago after falling for the hype and sending for the TSV. It was dreadful- no coverage, a horrible silvery sheen and watery lipgloss! Thought it must be me so I buffed for England! To no avail it went back. Really miss Smashbox on QVC ( anyone remember the gay smashbox rep Timber? He was fab and so funny!) ah well back to Mac foundation for me - far superior!��

Hoping for a sellout. Any Oto's scheduled today? SCW or Autumn?

I was tempted with this as I need some more of the foundation, but then put my sensible head on and thought,I will never use some of the other items or only use rarely, ie mineral veil, and I already have the primer and it is very runny in it's consistency, I much prefer the neutralising one, so no tsv for me,

I watched the launch last night and even though l said l wouldn't get it l was nearly tempted, ( l had been on the wine!) This morning however l have my sensible head on and will not be buying. I would not have time in the morning to be faffing about with all them products. I feel the foundation does everything l need and don't need to be slapping on anything else. Anyhow, they keep going on about how the foundation hides imperfections etc so why do we need the concealer and all the other stuff if it's actually doing the job they keep spouting on about!

Really don't get the fascination with Bare Minerals?! I felt a bit like the Emperors new clothes a couple of years ago after falling for the hype and sending for the TSV. It was dreadful- no coverage, a horrible silvery sheen and watery lipgloss! Thought it must be me so I buffed for England! To no avail it went back. Really miss Smashbox on QVC ( anyone remember the gay smashbox rep Timber? He was fab and so funny!) ah well back to Mac foundation for me - far superior!��
I definately remember Timber,he was my favourite guest ever.

Hoping for a sellout. Any Oto's scheduled today? SCW or Autumn?

I think the demonstration on the model Debbie made her look 10 years older.

I thought she looked absolutely caked in make up. It wasn't a nice, natural look. I just want my skintone to look evened out, l don't care about 'strobing' or contouring. I think she looked awful which is very unusual for a bare minerals demonstration. I don't want to end up looking like that.

I thought she looked absolutely caked in make up. It wasn't a nice, natural look. I just want my skintone to look evened out, l don't care about 'strobing' or contouring. I think she looked awful which is very unusual for a bare minerals demonstration. I don't want to end up looking like that.

I'm not sure what age Debbie Flett is, she's attractive and has got a youthful manner about her, but she has very deep lines more akin to some of the much older models. They had her on for another beauty brand's foundation and the same comments have been made - not sure if it was the Tarte or Josie Maran (am leaning towards Tarte). Unfortunately they have yet to invent a foundation that doesn't emphasise the extremely deep lines radiating from her eyes. Maybe she has very dry skin or like Jill Franks is a runner. Unfortunately it's the same result - not crow'sfeet, but pterodactyl's feet.

It was nice to see a different older model - Jane, although she had suspiciously firm and smooth cheeks... maybe she's blessed with good genes, and if so what great luck... but maybe not!

I also thought the before and after of Anne Dawson was a good one. Anne really has amazing skin, and looked incredible in the before as well as the after shot.

Anyone else apart from me shocked at the amount of pigmentation pretty Courtney has on her skin? I know she has freckles, but it looks far, far more than could be explained by freckles. The foundation really didn't do anything in the demonstrations they showed to actually cover this.

I thought Ann Dawson looked gorgeous this morning on the Bare Minerals show. Her skin and hair looked great. SJ is on now making up Debbie Flett again. She just looks plastered in make up again, it doesn't look nice and is doing nothing to persuade me to buy this TSV. Deborah Ann has done a good job doing her own make up. Bare Minerals really suits her.

I'm not sure what age Debbie Flett is, she's attractive and has got a youthful manner about her, but she has very deep lines more akin to some of the much older models. They had her on for another beauty brand's foundation and the same comments have been made - not sure if it was the Tarte or Josie Maran (am leaning towards Tarte). Unfortunately they have yet to invent a foundation that doesn't emphasise the extremely deep lines radiating from her eyes. Maybe she has very dry skin or like Jill Franks is a runner. Unfortunately it's the same result - not crow'sfeet, but pterodactyl's feet.

It was nice to see a different older model - Jane, although she had suspiciously firm and smooth cheeks... maybe she's blessed with good genes, and if so what great luck... but maybe not!

I also thought the before and after of Anne Dawson was a good one. Anne really has amazing skin, and looked incredible in the before as well as the after shot.

Anyone else apart from me shocked at the amount of pigmentation pretty Courtney has on her skin? I know she has freckles, but it looks far, far more than could be explained by freckles. The foundation really didn't do anything in the demonstrations they showed to actually cover this.

She is about 37

Did Julia say 1100 TSV's had been sold?. Edit: in the 7.00pm hour. Wonder how many have sold all day. I love BM but this kit is so boring.
Has SJ got new teeth? Or is it her eye brows, she looks different.

I have tried hard to like this brand but after several shots at it, even in different colours, i'm afraid nothing is suitable for me, or gives me the look I want, perhaps it works for others, but a no no for me.

I like to see what SJ is wearing, and if I were the other girl I'd get that 'beauty spot' removed, it doesn't give a good look - sorry.

Latest posts

Back