bareMinerals TSV 06/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Borrrrrrrrrrrrring. I'm warming to BM again after going off it for a bit so was hoping for something a bit more exciting, but such a samey TSV again.

More mineral veil! Without doubt the most useless make up item I have ever tried.
I agree always thought the same about MV,complete waste of time.

This is the Christmas TSV according to SJ so obviously the last one this year!

Oh cricket, its not is it? Last years Christmas one was great, this is soooo dull! I was hoping for some eye-shadows in it. I was hoping there would be another one before Christmas. Oh well, that's more of my money that's safe.

Oh cricket, its not is it? Last years Christmas one was great, this is soooo dull! I was hoping for some eye-shadows in it. I was hoping there would be another one before Christmas. Oh well, that's more of my money that's safe.

Flipping spell check! I meant to say ' Oh crikey' NOT ' Oh cricket'.

I'm always safe from spending on a Bare Minerals TSV, until they decide to extend their foundation range to include my shade. I can't wear most of their eyeshadows as they are frequently highly pigmented and lots of mica for a sheen or a glitter - not a great look on lumpy eyelids. I have bought non-foundation kits from QVC and find myself gifting more items than I keep. They are always a well-received gift.

What I don't understand about BM, but what Mally always seems to get, is that the TSVs around Christmas are often bought for gifts, not as top-ups for the user. You don't always know the foundation shade suitable for your recipient, but some nice mascara, eyeshadows, liners etc are often suitable for a number of different prospective giftees.

They are usually beautifully presented - and often with tempting-looking bags. I reckon for makeup, it might be better to sit tight and see what Mally's got up her sleeves.

I was looking forward to this too but it is SO boring. I'm not going to get this.

bareMinerals Fall in Love with Your Skin 7 Piece Make-Up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/bareMinerals-F...-Piece-Make-Up-Collection.product.206954.html

QVC Price: £60.00
Today's Special Value Price: £42.96
P&P: £4.95

A seven-piece make-up collection from bareMinerals, including the Original SPF15 Foundation in a choice of nine shades, the fabulous 5-in-1 Mineral Veil Finishing Powder, the Advanced Bare Radiance All-Over Face Colour, plus a BB primer, an eye brightening concealer, a luscious lipgloss and a double-ended application brush. Wake up to the brilliance of bareMinerals with this make-up set, designed to brighten and beautify your complexion, diffuse the appearance of imperfections, and provide protection against sun damage.

Keep your skin comfortable - bareMinerals products allow you to easily create the most natural-looking coverage possible whilst omitting the additives, preservatives and fragrances commonly found in cosmetics. This adds up to a harmonised balance of make-up and skincare that's especially good for skin prone to sensitivity or breakouts.

A beautiful look for everyone - this collection is built around brightening and illuminating formulas, designed to give skin that healthy-looking, well-rested and radiant appeal. Suitable for all skin tones, all complexions, and all ages - revamp your make-up collection in one fell swoop, or give the gift of a gorgeous glow to someone special.

Contains:
1 x Original SPF15 Foundation (8g) in a choice of nine shades to suit most skin tones - delivers flawless coverage with a natural look and feel, blending seamlessly for a radiant finish, without clumping, caking, or drying out your skin
1 x 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil Finishing Powder SPF20 (6g) - this luminous powder is the ultimate finishing touch to your make-up, imparting a soft-focus finish to the skin while also hydrating, brightening and evening out your complexion and any enlarged pores. The added SPF20 also helps to protect your skin against sun damage. Can be worn on bare skin or over your bareMinerals foundation
1 x Advanced Bare Radiance All-Over Face Colour (0.85g) - this lustrous finishing powder is perfect for highlighting cheek and brow bones, and additionally helps to soften the appearance of shadows, fine lines and discolouration. Natural properties from the flowering verbascum plant
1 x Prime Time BB Primer-Cream Daily Defence SPF30 (60ml; jumbo size) - a multi-tasking BB primer designed to diminish the appearance of discolouration, uneven skin tone and imperfections while providing SPF30 protection. Use as a base for your foundation or wear alone on days when your skin just needs a little pick-me-up
1 x Well-Rested Eye Brightener SPF20 (0.75g) - wake-up tired eyes in an instant with this brightening liquid concealer. A quick sweep around the eye area helps to reduce the appearance of shadows and dark circles, giving you a well-rested look whatever time you made it to bed
1 x Deluxe Lip Quickie Glossy (0.9g) in Fig Luster - a spiced-rose shade. Delivers rich, creamy colour to lips, with a high-gloss finish
1 x Double Ended Buff & Conceal Brush - a high-quality brush with super-soft bristles perfect for flawless make-up application. The concealer end is small enough to give you precision coverage exactly where you need it, while the buffing end ensures applying your bareMinerals Foundation, Mineral Veil Finishing Powder and All-Over Face Colour is a breeze

How to apply:

Original SPF15 Foundation
Start by tapping a small amount of foundation into the lid, then follow the 'swirl, tap, buff' technique: swirl the minerals into your brush's bristles, tap off any excess, and buff the foundation onto your skin in a circular motion
Begin with a small amount and add additional layers for fuller coverage

5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil Finishing Powder SPF20
Apply with a brush under or over foundation for a soft-focused finish
Use as a quick and easy touch-up throughout the day to refresh your skin

Advanced Bare Radiance All-Over Face Colour
Apply to your brush like the Original SPF15 Foundation
Either sweep all-over the face or highlight areas such as cheekbones, inner corners of the eyes and brow bones
Prime Time BB Primer-Cream Daily Defence SPF30
Smooth evenly all-over your skin for a touch of skin-perfecting coverage

Well-Rested Eye Brightener SPF20
Dot around the eye's orbital bone and blend outwards to brighten the area prone to dark circles
Deluxe Lip Quickie Glossy
Smooth evenly onto lips

Behind the brand
bareMinerals uses only the purest, highest-quality ingredients with none of the harsh chemicals and preservatives that can irritate skin. Boasting gorgeous colour collections and ground-breaking skincare lines, bareMinerals has earned its reputation as a beauty pioneer in mineral-based make-up.

LIVE NOW!!!

Although this kit sounds boring I use the BB prime time primer cream which is now not available in the jumbo size, so at £42.96, it's worth it for the primer alone - the rest can be used as pressies or sold on eBay .
I am a bit confused about the eye product though - the earlier post mentions a liquid, but the card from QVC that arrived today shows a small pot of powder ?

Oh, and it looks like they removed it from the website at the moment - will have to wait until Sunday

Although this kit sounds boring I use the BB prime time primer cream which is now not available in the jumbo size, so at £42.96, it's worth it for the primer alone - the rest can be used as pressies or sold on eBay .
I am a bit confused about the eye product though - the earlier post mentions a liquid, but the card from QVC that arrived today shows a small pot of powder ?

The eye product confused me too, hoping the post is right as really like the liquid one x

A disappointing TSV IMO. Glad I subscribed to the Bareskin TSV on autodelivery last time. Wont be getting this TSV - boring. My autodelivery is due soon x

They still haven't clarified the eye product. They talk about a liquid, but show a photo of a powder. If it was a liquid the size would be in ml, but it is shown in grams.
To be honest it is so contradictory that it really could be either, but I'm buying it for the jumbo primer, so I'll get whatever they send.
QVC really ought to get their product details accurate though.

Not a fan of BM, I do own a set of their eyeliners I got in Debenhams half price in the sale.:mysmilie_59:

Anyway I flicked over for a nose of the live presentation and thought, how boring for BM lovers this TSV is.

I was tempted with this as I need some more of the foundation, but then put my sensible head on and thought,I will never use some of the other items or only use rarely, ie mineral veil, and I already have the primer and it is very runny in it's consistency, I much prefer the neutralising one, so no tsv for me,

Latest posts

Back