Bareminerals pure transformation night treatment.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

evierose

Registered Shopper
Hi just wondering what peoples thoughts are on using this product,i'm tempted to try it as it's on 3easypays at the moment but would be intreated to hear what results people have had!

Hi evierose - there are a lot of good reviews for this night treatment but unfortunately didn't suit my extremely sensitive skin - felt uncomfortable and itchy. Didn't make any difference to smoothness or appearance of skin either. Guess worth trying with MBG though.

I haven't tried it but on the thread about the BE TSV on 17/3 people are saying there's a small size of this in the TSV, so that could be a good way to try it.

I have posted on the tsv thread. And I love it. I love having 'make-up' on to go to bed as I feel really naked without it. And find my skin looks positively glowing when I wake up so it must be doing something. I also find I have had less spots since using it. Although it is quite expensive it lasts for ages as you only need to use a tiny amount each night. I have just bought my second pot but the first one is still going and I bought it early November.

As its on three easy pay you have nothing to lose really as you can try and send back if it doesn't suit you.

I love it too. I look better when I go to bed, better first thing in the morning and now rarely suffer from 'hormonal breakouts', which I had previously had to put up with for so long it felt like forever! I wouldn't be without it now!

I didn't see any difference with it so sent it back.
I found the brush in the pack very stiff to use but you could use one of your own.
It was a bit weird buffing before bed! And it smells, well, a bit 'earthy'!!!!! Not unpleasant, but a little strange.
It didn't leave any mess on the pillow.

brought me out in spots as soon as I started using it which is a shame because it looked lovely on !!

Thanks for your replies everyone i think i'll give it a go as it's on ep and i have the mbg if it's no good but fingers crossed it's a winner!

Thanks for your replies,i decided to order it with it being on 3 easy pays and if it's not for me there's the mbg but fingers crossed it's a winner!

Latest posts

Back