Bare Minerals TSV 6/11/13 Any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Has anyone any idea what this is going to be? I know it is a little while away but just wondered if
I had missed a posting about it or anything has been mentioned on FB, thanks

Looks like the aoto delivery from last year , well the bag and brushes do, still going to "treat" myself though. :)

Thanks SCW, I thought the foundation would be included and see it is the mineral veil, which I am not over keen on, but the rest of it looks interesting, the eye palette looks lovely, might save myself for the Mally one, x

Would love to know the price. Quite like all that is here and great to have some of the ready collection included!

I would have rather had the foundation than the mineral veil so I wont be buying :Sad:

Will definitely be going for this one. For me I'm glad that there isn't a foundation in it - I don't need any more!!! I love mineral veil, sometimes I use it on its own

Thank goodness for that - I don't like it (except for the bag and brushes) so won't be buying - have barely started the last TSV and have tons of the mineral veil (huge size) that i had at some point (Can't remember when it was but i use it every day and there's still loads left). i'll probably still tune in though....

Latest posts

Back