Bare Minerals TSV 6/11/13 Any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Feb same contents diff shades liner duo in granite and marine , eye quad in apricots , sliver and taupe , peach blush , apricot gloss ..

May Drop .. Liner duo in Rich brown and smokey eggplane , quad moss , cream , truffle and seashell , mauvy gloss and fresh mauve blush both have Miberal Veil and diff brushes and bags

Feb same contents diff shades liner duo in granite and marine , eye quad in apricots , sliver and taupe , peach blush , apricot gloss ..

May Drop .. Liner duo in Rich brown and smokey eggplane , quad moss , cream , truffle and seashell , mauvy gloss and fresh mauve blush both have Miberal Veil and diff brushes and bags

Yeah that's what Lee posted on Fb, dont think ill be bother with Auto delivery, undecided about the Tsv atm, I think it will be a No :Laugh:

Are you going for BPOTM instead, Autumn?

Im two days in and have resisted ..........so far lol however its a great price but I really want to try Laura geller Balance and brighten so im hoping the xmas Tsv in December will have that in , hopefully before then end of the month we will know what the tsv is and then I can decide lol

Can anyone tell me who have tried both ranges which they like the best and why plz? :Laugh:

Check back to the LG thread, I'm pretty sure someone mentioned no B&B in the Dec TSV Autumn.

I prefer B&B, the original BE foundation is too shiny on me, and I haven't tried the matt version. I don't need a lot of coverage though so that may make a difference.

Check back to the LG thread, I'm pretty sure someone mentioned no B&B in the Dec TSV Autumn.

I prefer B&B, the original BE foundation is too shiny on me, and I haven't tried the matt version. I don't need a lot of coverage though so that may make a difference.

Well remembered lol thanks , Ive tried the matte and original bare minerals and even though I have oily skin the matte seems to make me skin feel to dry so I prefer the orginal , Im yet to try the ready version.

I've got bags full of BE which I never use, the clouds of dust created (OK I'm messier than most) got on my nerves. Also there seemed to be virtually the same eye shadow colours in a run of TSVs about 5 or 6 years ago: a soft neutral taupe, a pale gold and a smokey aubergine and if I live to be a hundred I'd never get through them all, I've probably got half a pound of mineral veil and the same in peachy blushers. I can't imagine ever being tempted to use them, maybe I should mix them all in a bucket and repackage it in little pots as a miracle colour corrective multi-tasker and flog 'em on Q!

I am the opposite to Akimbo I think as my skin is normal to dry with occasional sensitivity. I have tried both and love the Bare Minerals and have always been disappointed with B & B as it's too drying and makes my complexion look too flat. I like the Bronze n Brighten though.

In contrast the Bare Minerals one (light) made my skin look really good even though I do say so myself! A dewy glow, flawless and almost airbrushed. The only reason I stopped using it and switched to Mally was the same as Akimbo says, the powdery, messy faff! I liked the effect of the BM blush too with the fan brush.

Got the last set of auto deliveries so i have more make up than I'm ever going to use - not much call for a full face at home with a baby but i will probably buy the TSV - delighted there isn't a foundation to add to my growing pile!

Im two days in and have resisted ..........so far lol however its a great price but I really want to try Laura geller Balance and brighten so im hoping the xmas Tsv in December will have that in , hopefully before then end of the month we will know what the tsv is and then I can decide lol

Can anyone tell me who have tried both ranges which they like the best and why plz? :Laugh:

I use both but I feel B&B wins because it is travel friendly and generally much less of a faff/mess. I also find BM makes me look very "flat" and one dimensional without contouring (I'm very pale and wear fair), whereas porcelain B&B can be thrown on with a bit of blusher and it's job done.

Thanks Autumn. May as well order now as it's live on q page. Can always cancel AD.

I don't think you'll be able to order yet , its been on the web for a couple of days but if says sold out once you click on it.

I get same as Autumn - do you have the item no for auto delivery please Snowstorm? I have an early start on 7th so would like not to have to stay awake for the tsv if I don't have to!

I get same as Autumn - do you have the item no for auto delivery please Snowstorm? I have an early start on 7th so would like not to have to stay awake for the tsv if I don't have to!

I searched bare minerals. The Tsv is right at the end. If you tap in the item it comes up as sold out. If you tap on buy AD option comes up. So you either opt for yes or no.

Latest posts

Back