Bare Minerals TSV 30/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh so sorry DunmowDizzythat's rubbish !Mine was chucked over the fence by the courier as usual but it's fine. First impressions are good

Mine was left in the dustbin
That's a real shame, it being broken.

Tried the foundation yesterday & pleasantly surprised at how natural it looked.not tried the rest yet.

I got this TSV - already had the Bareskin Try Me so I knew I liked the foundation but wanted the Bareskin Veil. Actually I was not that keen on the finish - I thought the Soft Focus brush put too much on. Has anyone used other brushes or the original loose mineral veil? I would be interested to know what others have found.

It is but I've had a letter this week saying they're having problems due to it being "more popular than expected" if you please! They say they're "working with the vendor to get more stock therefore it might be late or we might not get it at all in which case they won't take payment!"

Has anyone heard any more about this?
I've had no answer at all to my email, asking for clarification of what's happening & trusting that they're not going to renage on the auto delivery, not even the standard acknowledgement one.

Has anyone heard any more about this?
I've had no answer at all to my email, asking for clarification of what's happening & trusting that they're not going to renage on the auto delivery, not even the standard acknowledgement one.

Have you called Customer Services? Ask them if they've had your email and ask why you've not had a reply.

Did you send it to Customer Services, or to their CEO Dermot Boyd? I don't have his email but if you do the advanced search, a number of other forumites have kindly posted it in the past. It might be worth also emailing him... It's not on for QVC to commit to providing an Auto Delivery and then move the goalposts because they can sell them for more money to people who didn't bother with the AD option at the time. Makes a nonsense of offering the TSV as an AD... of course it means more money in QVC's pocket.

Also worthwhile if you are on social media to get on there as well about it, to generate as much "noise" as possible.

Mine's been dispatched too.... I wondered about shades -I'm the equivalent of medium beige which I think is one of the most common ?

I haven't had an email from them but my email has been on the blink today, so I checked my account & it does say it's been shipped so fingers crossed. Mine's the palest shade.

Mine has arrived, I am not impressed by the brushes they look like travel size to me, really short handles and small heads. It is not what I was expecting so back it goes.

Latest posts

Back