Bare Minerals TSV 11/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I have found out from here http://www.backtoyoubeauty.co.uk/2016/12/bareminerals-divine-decadence.html , it is the regular size with 8g, in Germany we had a doublesize with 16g.

That's a bit of a swizz.

I was looking forward to the Christmas BMinerals TSV but I think I'm going to give this a miss.
Not keen on loose powder blushes, find them messy & prefer a powder blush in a compact. The eyeshadow looks very shiny, the same thing I have against many of the Mally sticks, much rather have brown or grey liner than black.
In the link she complains that the lip cream smells weird & it might tingle like the Moxie ones & there are much, much better brushes than the BM one.

As I have found out from here http://www.backtoyoubeauty.co.uk/2016/12/bareminerals-divine-decadence.html , it is the regular size with 8g, in Germany we had a doublesize with 16g.

I bet it's even better though when you get it for free, I'm referring to the beauty blogger being Debbie Flints best friend and getting the TSV in advance for free, you know to give that totally honest, impartial opinion. I noticed she's asking for votes for the "beauty blogger awards" well if every follower of DF votes for her to win, she might just do it, it's true what they say though isn't it, it's not what you know, it's who.

I didn't see the TSV still in stock on the QVC.DE site - did it completely sell out?

That was one of the "20 years QVC Germany" offers in December, yes, the set is completely sold out. As I wrote before, it was not the same set that you get as aTSV in the UK, but only the foundation in a doublesize, the diamond mineral veil, the lip colour and the eyeshadow. :)

I bet it's even better though when you get it for free, I'm referring to the beauty blogger being Debbie Flints best friend and getting the TSV in advance for free, you know to give that totally honest, impartial opinion. I noticed she's asking for votes for the "beauty blogger awards" well if every follower of DF votes for her to win, she might just do it, it's true what they say though isn't it, it's not what you know, it's who.

Oh sorry, I didn't know that this is the one. Is it a problem if I put the link on here?

That was one of the "20 years QVC Germany" offers in December, yes, the set is completely sold out. As I wrote before, it was not the same set that you get as aTSV in the UK, but only the foundation in a doublesize, the diamond mineral veil, the lip colour and the eyeshadow. :)

I wish we'd got that set! As someone else said, not a fan of the loose powder blushers and have black eyeliners/cosmetic bags coming out of my ears...I may be strong and pass on this set (AndiK, if you're reading, I may have cracked it!)

Oh sorry, I didn't know that this is the one. Is it a problem if I put the link on here?

Oh sorry no, absolutely not. It's of no relevance to me whatsoever, I was just making a comment, an observation, no you carry on. :mysmilie_3:

Bareminerals 7 Piece Divine Decadence Make-up Collection with Bag
Item Number: 212859
QVC Price:£57.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.96
P&P £4.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £10.49

This seven-piece make-up collection from Bareminerals includes the award-winning Original SPF15 Foundation, the innovative, cream-to-matte Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in a flattering dusky rose-pink shade, the Diamond Light Mineral Veil Finishing Powder to create a healthy, lit-from-within glow, and much more. With an array of luxurious formulas in on-trend hues, this Bareminerals make-up set will help you create a naturally radiant and polished look - perfect for the party season.

A gorgeous gift - this collection is the perfect introduction for anyone new to Bareminerals, and will also be an absolute essential for fans of the brand, as it contains a mixture of fabulous new launches and original hero products. With a beautiful gift box, it makes a lovely and thoughtful gift - you just make sure you get one for yourself too!

Bring on the glamour - offering everything you need to create a polished, perfected make-up look, including foundation, finishing powder, blush, eyeshadow, liner, lipstick and even a make-up brush, this hard-working selection will have you sorted for parties, dinners and celebrations. Plus, the chic make-up bag can be used to store all your evening essentials when you're on a night out.

Your new lip love - make a statement with the new lip innovation from Bareminerals. Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor works to moisturise your lips as it provides full-coverage pigment, in a flattering rose mauve tone that is sure to complement your look.

Keep your skin comfortable - Bareminerals products allow you to easily create the most natural-looking coverage possible while omitting the additives, preservatives and fragrances commonly found in some cosmetics. This adds up to a harmonised balance of make-up and skincare that's especially good for skin prone to sensitivity or breakouts.

Contains:

1 x Original SPF15 Foundation (8g) in a choice of Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Tan, Medium Dark or Golden Dark - winner of the QVC Customer Beauty Awards 2014, this powder formula delivers flawless coverage with a natural look and feel, blending seamlessly for a radiant finish, without clumping, caking, or drying out your skin throughout the day. Made from pure minerals without preservatives, fragrances, additives, talc or oil, and contains SPF15 for added protection when you're out and about
1 x Diamond Light Mineral Veil Finishing Powder (6g) - a multi-tasking powder designed to reflect light on your skin, which helps to create the illusion of a soft and subtle glow. Formulated to absorb excess oil, minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and promote a more radiant look
1 x Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor (4ml) in Juju - in a deep pink hue, this lip product combines the pigmentation of a lipstick with the ease of application of a gloss, to create full-coverage that has been formulated to feel comfortable, and last as long as you need it to. Infused with a sweet vanilla scent
1 x Shadow Quickie Cream Eyeshadow Stick (1.4g) in Pewter - this rich eyeshadow comes in a bronze hue, and works to brighten and enhance your eyes. Infused with optical pears and night jasmine extract
1 x Blush (0.85g) in Absolute Indulgence - in a flattering, beige-rose hue, this soft and creamy powder will help to add a natural-looking flush of colour to your cheeks
1 x Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner (0.35g) in Absolute Black - this twist-up pencil comes with a built-in pencil sharpener and a smudge tip, to create a precise line or a smokier, subtle effect. The jet-black pencil dries down to a long-wear finish and has been developed to resist smudges and fading. Infused with minerals and vitamin C
1 x Flawless Face Brush - features natural, soft and tapered bristles to provide light-medium coverage. Can be used with your mineral foundation, blusher and finishing powder
1 x make-up bag - in an on-trend rose gold shade

How to use:

Original SPF15 Foundation:

Tap a small amount into the lid
Swirl your brush into the lid, tap off the excess, and buff into your skin in light, circular motions

Diamond Light Mineral Veil Finishing Powder:

Sweep the power of your face in light, upward motions

Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor:

Apply to dry lips

Shadow Quickie Cream Eyeshadow Stick:

Apply the eyeshadow stick from your lash line to just above your crease
Blend with your fingers for a smoky look

Blush:

Apply to the apples of your cheeks, blending along the back of your cheekbones

Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner:

Draw the pencil along your lash line, from your inner corner to your outer corner
Blend over the line for a diffused look

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.212859

I wish we'd got that set! As someone else said, not a fan of the loose powder blushers and have black eyeliners/cosmetic bags coming out of my ears...I may be strong and pass on this set (AndiK, if you're reading, I may have cracked it!)
I don't get on with blushers in general *blush* so I like it very much when there's a set without one. :)

I take it this Mineral Veil is sparkly? Is it colourless, it's hard to tell, has anyone seen it on counter?

I take it this Mineral Veil is sparkly? Is it colourless, it's hard to tell, has anyone seen it on counter?
In the German presentation they said this veil "switches on the light on the face", the colour is a light rosé / pink which doesn't come out as such on the skin.

I am not being awful but that catsuit outfit that SJ has on is horrific. How can she think it looks nice?

AY flogging brow kit and she asks SJ when applied will it stay on in snow ball fights WTF it is not snowing yet mrs, and cycle rides to work. Errr I get there in a car :mysmilie_17:

I am not being awful but that catsuit outfit that SJ has on is horrific. How can she think it looks nice?

And that silly bow on her head looks like cats ears.

Someone had texted, across the bottom of the screen, how lovely they all looked, looking young.
I thought they looked awful. That lipstick doesn't suit anyone. It's a very boring TSV for a Christmas one.

Excellent Point! Looking for votes via someone else's popularity! So sad :mysmilie_468:

Latest posts

Back