Bare Minerals TSV 11/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only tried BM mineral foundation once years ago and that was enough, it was that glittery, the husband called me Ziggy Stardust for weeks after I'd returned it.

Funny enough I like the the tsv , so have ordered it, it's all products I know i will use and I like the fact the lip colour is not some pasty nude shade, the postage is a joke though.

It's nice to see SJ using the tsv on a darker skinned model, and at least they don't just add more make up to an already made up face like so many of the other brand representatives. I quite enjoy watching them which makes a change from some of the other shows!

I've only flicked over to QVC a couple of times today briefly, but each time SJ and Lee were wearing the most awful outfits. I hate to be critical because they are both good guests and usually really well presented, but what on earth has gone wrong today?

I think they must have expected it to be still around, as they scheduled an hour with the queen of hard sell for their last hour of the day.

Some of the other things they were offering were much nicer than the TSV, in my opinion.

Letz-be-avenue - totally agree with you, a pleasant change to see them actually making up live Anne-Marie and Andi, rather than always the usual suspects, nice though they are. They can't expect to be relevant to the entire customer base if you just see the darker-skinned models fleetingly as they fly through the foundation shades. Personally, I don't understand why they don't seem to widen the range of models they use for skincare more to include different skintones (incidentally, I notice Tanya no longer seems to be used on Decleor - I rather think her rosacea has finally called time on the range, even if she likes it, her skin doesn't - they had a new model this time who Fiona has been "working with"...).

Yes I am surprised that they have not sold out of the shades they have less stock of, and on four easy pays as well, it must have been uninspiring to a lot of people, and I ordered mine before I trotted off to the gym this morning, in case it sold out, ��, what a giggle, the BM girls must be disappointed, and Q will be trying to flog it for months to come :yawn:

I did manage to watch about 1/2 with Ann but I was not impressed. My last few purchases of Bare Minerals I have bought at my local Boots or Debenhams counters, where the assistants have helped me with the shades by trying them on me. Neither try to pressure sell either.

Read elsewhere quite a few have now moved on from BM original foundation. They like many writing on the QVC US forum found it now settles into and shows every line and wrinkle on their face. Yes, they are blending well(they were asked that one), makes no difference.

Read elsewhere quite a few have now moved on from BM original foundation. They like many writing on the QVC US forum found it now settles into and shows every line and wrinkle on their face. Yes, they are blending well(they were asked that one), makes no difference.

Simple truth is that the majority of QVC customer base is more mature. Anything that is powdery will settle into lines and wrinkles and make the person look older.

I noticed that LG suited me better as it didn't make my skin look dry and wrinkly like the BM does. Like the guests, but don't like the foundation (which fortunately QVC don't do in my shade anyway).

Latest posts

Back