Bare Minerals Night Treatment

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Snowstorm :wave:
Tried it for a couple of weeks. Didn't do anything for me and made my skin very slightly uncomfortable so I returned it. Loads of good reviews though.

Cheers LuvLizEarlestuff I have seeb the reviews too and they do indeed rave about it. I just cant get my head around the process!!

Hi Snowstorm :wave:
Tried it for a couple of weeks. Didn't do anything for me and made my skin very slightly uncomfortable so I returned it. Loads of good reviews though.

I LOVE it :sun: Definitely made my skin feel very well hydrated (I get dry patches on forehead and nose but these have now gone) and I liked the way my skin looked in the morning - less blotchy and it felt dewy. I have some scars on my face so having a bit of colour definitely made me look better (and being a single laydee I appreciate bedtime make-up hehe :devil:)

Has it shrunk your pores Pollybelle though you might not have pores that need shrinking!!

I LOVE it :sun: Definitely made my skin feel very well hydrated (I get dry patches on forehead and nose but these have now gone) and I liked the way my skin looked in the morning - less blotchy and it felt dewy. I have some scars on my face so having a bit of colour definitely made me look better (and being a single laydee I appreciate bedtime make-up hehe :devil:)

I bought it but it, but brought me out in spots so gave it to my friend and she loves it !!!!!! have never sent cosmetics back always feel it's my loss maybe I should of sent it back !!!!!!

Has it shrunk your pores Pollybelle though you might not have pores that need shrinking!!

To be honest I never really notice my pores - could be they are very small LOL or more likely they are hidden under my rather distinguished chickenpox scars. So if BE Night treatment can make my skin look good it will definitely work on anyone :rock:

It smoothed my congested forehead in one night. I have actually used it during the day, too, as the colour is better on me than any of the usual BE colours. The Clear makes a gorgeous illuminator - think the kind of light on the faces of the YSL TE ads, not the shiny stripes I see sometimes on AY!

Cheers ladies. Shall have another think then!!

It smoothed my congested forehead in one night. I have actually used it during the day, too, as the colour is better on me than any of the usual BE colours. The Clear makes a gorgeous illuminator - think the kind of light on the faces of the YSL TE ads, not the shiny stripes I see sometimes on AY!

Latest posts

Back