Bare Escentuals TSV is here

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Satis

Registered Shopper
My Bare Escentuals arrived this morning.

It really is beautfully presented. The box is lovely. Haven't tried it yet.

Is there anyone who bought this TSV in the lightest colours, but prefers the Light (which is darker than Fairly Light...) and would like to swap?

Otherwise I'm going to use the Light as a concealer. I'll mix the Fairly Light with Fair, which should be fine for the winter.

Anyone used their yet? I like the look of the eyeshadows, and the lipstick is a good colour for me.

How annoying. The TSVs seem to be taking much longer to arrive lately.

I ended up ordering this myself (for my mother) and I was really happy when I saw it had been despatched on Monday (27th). Still not here though.

I don't think I trust the "shipped on" dates on the website any more!

My TSV arrived yesterday and I am very impressed with the minerals and the fact that it got across the Channel so quickly. This is my first BE purchase, I've looked at and tried it in Sephora but the high prices for individual items put me off buying.
My only quibble is that the big brush is shedding badly....not being used to their products I'm not sure if this is a fault or something that will stop after the first few uses. The lipstick is a nice colour but feels very dry on my lips.

bare escentuals brushes

this new brush has replaced the much maligned flawless that left your face anything but. shed like hell it has. cant stand using it. i love the large kabuki brush but you never see it in qvc kits. i bought my kabuki on e-bay and it also gives a better coverage.all the others are good quality but they just dont seem so good in these ones.

this new brush has replaced the much maligned flawless that left your face anything but. shed like hell it has. cant stand using it. i love the large kabuki brush but you never see it in qvc kits. i bought my kabuki on e-bay and it also gives a better coverage.all the others are good quality but they just dont seem so good in these ones.
Agree. I have a kabuki that I think I got from Jayne and it's the best of the brushes. Quicker and better coverage.

Latest posts

Back