ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bare Escentuals 5 Piece Beautifully Bare Collection with 2 Brushes
Item Number: 229897
QVC Price £47.25
Today's Special Value Price £39.48
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Get your complexion looking gorgeous with this Bare Escentuals kit. For instant radiance, you'll receive best-selling and full-sized bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation (8g). You'll also get Prime Time Foundation Primer (15ml) - a first in a Today's Special Value - and the launch of new Hydrating Mineral Veil (1.5g) for the perfect finishing touch. Help to diminish dark under-eye circles with Well Rested Multi Tasking Eye Powder (0.57g) and finish with Bare Radiance All Over Face Powder (0.85g). Includes Handy Buki Brush and new Hydrate and Brighten Brush.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229897

ooh not sure if i need any more foundation or mineral veil or radiance lol will no doubt be tempted

Bare Escentuals 5 Piece Beautifully Bare Collection with 2 Brushes
Today's Special Value Price £39.48
QVC Price £47.25
Item Number 229897
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Get your complexion looking gorgeous with this Bare Escentuals kit. For instant radiance, you'll receive best-selling and full-sized bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation (8g). You'll also get Prime Time Foundation Primer (15ml) - a first in a Today's Special Value - and the launch of new Hydrating Mineral Veil (1.5g) for the perfect finishing touch. Help to diminish dark under-eye circles with Well Rested Multi Tasking Eye Powder (0.57g) and finish with Bare Radiance All Over Face Powder (0.85g). Includes Handy Buki Brush and new Hydrate and Brighten Brush.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229897

Contains:

* 1x bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation (8g)
* 1x Prime Time Foundation Primer (15ml)
* 1x Hydrating Mineral Veil (1.5g)
* 1x Well Rested Multi Tasking Eye Powder (0.57g)
* 1x Bare Radiance All Over Face Powder (0.85g)
* 1x Handy Buki Brush
* 1x Hydrate and Brighten Brush

bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation

This lightweight formula looks like a powder but buffs on like a silky cream. It has a lockable sifter to prevent any mess, so is perfect for handbags and holidays. Free from preservatives, talc, oil, waxes and fragrance.

Prime Time Foundation Primer

This preservative-free primer creates smoother-feeling skin for foundation application and helps to tackle flakiness, dryness, fine lines and excess oil. Apply before your bareMinerals foundation.

Hydrating Mineral Veil

This provides the perfect finishing touch to your make-up and is infused with water for cooling and hydrating properties. Buff on to gently absorb excess oil and to help reduce the look of fine lines and pores.

Well Rested Multi Tasking Eye Powder

This eye-brightening eyeshadow base helps to minimise the look of dark under-eye circles and shadows for that instant pick-me-up.

Bare Radiance All Over Face Powder

Simply sweep across cheeks, forehead and nose to complete your bareMinerals complexion. Wear over, under or mixed with any bareMinerals face product to create a variety of fresh looks.

Handy Buki Brush

The extended handle on this full, plush brush provides a fast and controlled application for all-over bareMinerals.

Hydrate and Brighten Brush

Use this brush with the Hydrating Mineral Veil (which contains water) as it has anti-bacterial properties.

Alison has just said it will be on Easy Pay :)

I was trying to place my post on the Diet Chef - vegetarians beware thread, you probably can see it's a bit out of contest, apologies.

I was trying to place my post on the Diet Chef - vegetarians beware thread, you probably can see it's a bit out of contest, apologies.

Your post was about BE so it is more suited to this thread.

moisturising mineral veil Q

I'm just about to watch the TSV repeat at 8am and was wondering whether they've mentioned the Mineral veil drying out if you don't keep the lid tightly closed?

This cooling powder technology isn't new; in terms of QVC brands it's been done by Mojave Magic and Models Prefer and one other I can't remember. They feel cool and almost "wet" when applied (like water evaporating from your face after its splashed). In the past these powders have been a little unstable and the "moisture element just evaporates too if you leave the lid off or loose. I'm curious to know whether this BE version is the same; particularly since they mentioned using it in the refillable brush? Personally I wouldn't risk it in this (228392) as it's not such a tight closure.

Jude xx

PS After years of matching my often jaundiced skintone with yellowbased foundations I'm getting better results with BE Medium which is cooler and as I only have a mini pot of it I've gone for the TSV in Medium.

Well I've never used BE but have just taken the plunge and ordered the TSV after watching the presentation. Have just read this entire thread after ordering. :thinking:

I think where QVC come into their own, is if I don't get on with it, I can send it all back. There's no other make up counter where you can return make up if you don't like it! Even with the postage costs involved, it's still very useful! :clapping:

mineral veil

I love mineral veil! Its the best. Light as a feather, no colour
and keeps my combo skin matt for best part of the day. I would not
be without it. I use it over my high spf sunblock and under the mineral
foundation. Its perfect.
Now, I have used the BE medium beige foundation and it caused a reaction
on my skin (itchy bumps) so I stopped and I now use Rimmels mineral foundation with no probs.

I am farting this TSV as this new hydrating mineral veil sounds like it is defeating the object if it makes you look shiny!!
I am out of the door by 7 in the mornings and I have little enough time to put the slap on so cant see the point of all the other bits they are trying to flog today. They will just take up space in my makeup bag and they are piddly sizes
to boot!:dull:

Not for me - as always, no 'fair' for pale and pasty me! :-(

em xXx

Same here em!

fed up hearing the lightest shade they do is in the tsv... ITS NOT!!

will stick to getting it when am on hols (or ebay if I run out)

hoo-bloomin'-ray, praise to Debbie Flint for allowing Lee to expain all colour options in foundation without feeling the need to butt in to give us a sales update (500 gone already, 15,000,000 gone already - must buy now - etc, etc). This may be the fist time this has happened...?

hoo-bloomin'-ray, praise to Debbie Flint for allowing Lee to expain all colour options in foundation without feeling the need to butt in to give us a sales update (500 gone already, 15,000,000 gone already - must buy now - etc, etc). This may be the fist time this has happened...?

She did advise buying two TSVs though!

I wish DF would stop rearranging her skirt, buy a bigger size if you need to woman!

Just had to get that off my chest because she was annoying me!

Hi btw, I have been a lurker for a while and thought I would join you all, you have made me laugh on numerous occasions, esp the nit on a hair necklace!

I am so weak - went and ordered fairly light. To be honest im only interested in the buki brush as i have been looking to replace my hard to hold smaskbox baby one. I always liked BE (apart from the washed out look in photos) but have recently moved on to lily lolo (always reminds me of lilo lil!!) which i have been delighted with. Will also be interesting to try the primer.

Latest posts

Back