Banned from Rocks TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG OMG OMG....MUST RANT MUST RANT MUST RANT MUST RANT MUST RANT!!!!!!!!!!!

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Since when did answering questions in chat make it ok to talk to ANYONE like they are something you stepped in?????? ooooooooo some people REALLY need to read up on their manners before I take the book and shove it RIGHT UP THEIR ARRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....and breathe.......

OMG OMG OMG OMG....MUST RANT MUST RANT MUST RANT MUST RANT MUST RANT!!!!!!!!!!!

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Since when did answering questions in chat make it ok to talk to ANYONE like they are something you stepped in?????? ooooooooo some people REALLY need to read up on their manners before I take the book and shove it RIGHT UP THEIR ARRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....and breathe.......

what happened princess racer? more probs? name and shame honey :mysmilie_61:

Hi PR......sending you a chill pill hon, dont let DB get to you. CALM.....
I'm on TJC now, can't handle Rocks much longer. lol.

Apparently there are 2 only me's on there just for the record I am the one without a space "onlyme"

Surely the username onlyme either with or without a space would have shown as already in use. :mysmilie_81:

Apparently there are 2 only me's on there just for the record I am the one without a space "onlyme"

Surely the username onlyme either with or without a space would have shown as already in use. :mysmilie_81:

:mysmilie_34: I thought I was talking to you earlier but obviously I wasn't.

why name and shame gemdreamer? it was a conversation in chat that broke down, not something for everyone to enjoy on here in a name and shame!
You have voiced your criticisms of the chat room and it seems that inappropriate conversations upset you, so why on earth are you encouraging the same on here? what is the difference?

Sorry, I shouldn't have posted that. My apologies. I was just REALLY mad that someone had been rude to me.

why name and shame gemdreamer? it was a conversation in chat that broke down, not something for everyone to enjoy on here in a name and shame!
You have voiced your criticisms of the chat room and it seems that inappropriate conversations upset you, so why on earth are you encouraging the same on here? what is the difference?

it was a joke, thanks why i put the LOL sign. calm down :mysmilie_81:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back