Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl Conditioning Tool TSV 23/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grow it DDizzy! I had my hair in a longish bob when my children were babies (so they couldn't swing on it!) but grew it longer again after a couple of years. A bob makes me look too Mumsy iykwim. Long hair is so easy, whereas a bob needs frequent trims and blow drying every couple of days, shoulder length and longer I can leave to dry naturally or blast it with a dryer and my head upside down (no) skill required.

I'm having my annual big lop this afternoon, to get rid of some layers and I'm growing out my fringe (again). Apart from a trim after it's been in the sun (about September-ish) it won't need anything doing until maybe Christmas. I have a set of these bad boys http://www.highstreettv.com/big-sale/hairwavz-hair-curling-set.html and can sleep in them for long-lasting curls but they need a bit of forward planning so I've ordered the TSV to try.

There's always a pressure on women of a certain age to cut their hair but it's just not me. I'm lucky though because my hair grows very quickly so by this evening it'll be shoulder length bob and by the end of the summer it'll be down to the middle of my back again. I'm hoping for a Veronica Lake look with my fringe out of the way! (Hey a girl can dream)
I watched the video of the hair wavy. It only shows them being taken out, are they easy to put in?

Putting them in is a bit of a learning curve, judging how thick a strand will work. Too much hair and you can't pull it through. I think there are more videos on youtube of how to put them in, they're also called Curlformers. You put the big crochet hook thru the curler, which straightens them out. Catch lock of hair in the hook and as you draw it through the tube it goes back into its curled state with the hair inside. If you're able to sleep in foam curlers or bendy curlers like the old Molton Browners (or rags) then you should be able to sleep in these. I get my daughter to put them in for me, at least at the back.

The way her eyebrows are going, she'll soon be able to use it on them as well!!!

She's been on 3 hours this morning - definitely overkill...

Why don't QVC put Beverly's full name on their caption? The titles and most presenters refer to her as Beverly C.

Just seen Ali K with her hair "secret curled" - she looks the best of any presenter so far... in my opinion!

Because Beverly C is the name she goes by professionally now, she dropped Cobella several years ago when she divorced her husband and left the Cobella group.

I have an earlier version of this TSV. No used it much. Now I have chin length hair. With some shorter layers. Tried it this evening and it curled my hair ok. The plan had been to use it once a week at least to justify the cost so must continue!

I have an earlier version of this TSV. No used it much. Now I have chin length hair. With some shorter layers. Tried it this evening and it curled my hair ok. The plan had been to use it once a week at least to justify the cost so must continue!

I've got one too and haven't used it properly. :mysmilie_59:

Jill Franks has been perfect curled! It actually looks nice - as does the orange top she's wearing! It's a good colour on her (and it hides the horribly over tanned (burnt) decolletage.

Did you see her hair when she was doing the pilates show? The babyliss look was an improvement, IMO.... it was still not great - but then I don't think Jill's hair is particularly good however it is styled.

Was it tied back? Actually she looked as bad as Margerine Burgervan. I need to shed a few pounds but if that is what being scrawny looks like I'll stay as I am.

Was it tied back? Actually she looked as bad as Margerine Burgervan. I need to shed a few pounds but if that is what being scrawny looks like I'll stay as I am.

Yep. So was Marjoleine's hair - but Marjoleine's hair looks very thick and healthy. Jill unfortunately has very fine and thin hair, so it's really not a good look.

Jill's just had an "ouch" moment while on with Marko Lens (Zelens). Mid gush about his products, she mentioned that she likes a bit of sun - "I can see" was what she got back...

I agree that thin and toned isn't necessarily a good look as you get older - look at Madonna.

Latest posts

Back