AY

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Did anybody watch the Bobbi Brown hour at 8 last night? AY's dress was an interesting choice of attire. Black and grey stripes. Quite hideous really

Did anybody watch the Bobbi Brown hour at 8 last night? AY's dress was an interesting choice of attire. Black and grey stripes. Quite hideous really

I'm surprising myself by how little QVC I'm watching lately but it's saving me loads of dosh, so I didn't see the BB hour - however, I have to say that Ali really doesn't have much dress sense does she? She'd probably look better in a smart overall, which I think she did used to wear in the early days..she does tend to go OTT with puffed sleeves, frills etc etc..I'd love to take her clothes shopping and buy her things WITHOUT fussy collars...she doesn't have much neck, and with her hair being that length it all looks too much...classic, quite simple lines would suit her better.

I'm surprising myself by how little QVC I'm watching lately but it's saving me loads of dosh, so I didn't see the BB hour - however, I have to say that Ali really doesn't have much dress sense does she? She'd probably look better in a smart overall, which I think she did used to wear in the early days..she does tend to go OTT with puffed sleeves, frills etc etc..I'd love to take her clothes shopping and buy her things WITHOUT fussy collars...she doesn't have much neck, and with her hair being that length it all looks too much...classic, quite simple lines would suit her better.

I think QVC's fab: the beauty expert looks like a toilet brush cosy, and the fashion expert couldn't co-ordinate his way out of London Fashion Week.

What more can anyone want? :giggle:

AY always used to wear trousers on air and she looked ok on the whole; in recent years she's worn more skirts and dresses and therein lies the problem I think.

Jude xx

I though she looked ok actually! :wink: It was un-offensive and quite plain in terms of design (i.e no Dallas sleeves/shoulders). She always comes across as a bit uncomfortable. I don't think she's a natural presenter, and would prefer to be mucking out (or whatever it is one does with horses) on her farm! I think her 'thing' is her beauty 'knowledge/experience', rather than being there for her confidence and presenting skills.

.classic, quite simple lines would suit her better.

That astute comment could apply to the majority of the female presenters!

Liked the dress but not with those boots!!

Watching her on the Gatineau hour and her hair looks really shiny. Obviously used whatever is in the Philip Kingsley TSV at midnight.

I thought the dress didn't look too bad but she was wearing light brown ugg/emu boots which was a bit of a strange combination:confused:

Eww no, really? :down: I didn't see her feet, thankfully. No offence to anyone intended, but those ugg/emu things are the most unsexiest creation ever and I struggle beyond belief to see the attraction!

And she has them on again with a black dress :-/ Her hair is looking good though, she has def been Elasticized ;-)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OMG! It's catching!!

Andrew has just said 'literally' about three times the space of a minute. Well, I might be exaggerating, but not much.:cheeky:

Ali's hair looks lovely and bright tonight.

I love Alison, she's gobby, funny, doesn't take herself too seriously, has dodgy dress sense and I would imagine wouldn't give 2 shiney shites what anyone else thinks about her.
I too bet she looks great in her jodphurs and boots, in her comfort zone!:flower::flower:

I like AY, yes she is gobby in & that sends people up the wall, often when I have to watch her I have to hit the mute button, but she can be quite funny at times.The Emu/Ugg boots with the black dress? Not a good look Gobby! You should have consulted the Great Glen, at least it would have been Birkis or a little pump.
The hair looks good tho' much much better than normal!

Her hair looks the best i've seen it for ages, it looks glossy and healthy.
As for the boots with the dress, the least said the better.

Watching the Gatineau hour last night her hair looked healthy, make-up was made under rather than over the top and the dress looked smart. I didn't take any notice of the footwear until I saw the repeat of the TSV and I seen the Emu boots. Don't think the choice of footwear went with the outfit, heels would have looked better.

Andrew likely had a go at her hair as it looked really nice last night . Didn't notice the boots with the little black dress but honestly:sad: No dress sense at all.

Latest posts

Back