AY

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What does she look like, those boots!!!! Are the camera people having a joke perhaps they are not meant to be showing her full length, but somehow don't think so!

[/QUOTE]....really doesn't have much dress sense does she? She'd probably look better in a smart overall, which I think she did used to wear in the early days..she does tend to go OTT with puffed sleeves, frills etc etc..I'd love to take her clothes shopping and buy her things WITHOUT fussy collars...she doesn't have much neck, and with her hair being that length it all looks too much...classic, quite simple lines would suit her better.[/QUOTE]

further to my previous post....has Ali been reading these pages..??! Just checking out the SBC hour (come back Lorraine!!!), and there's AY looking halfway presentable..in a colour which suits, a plain unfussy neckline - ok maybe a smaller necklace would look better - but all in all, 8/10 Ali, well done!:nod:

....really doesn't have much dress sense does she? She'd probably look better in a smart overall, which I think she did used to wear in the early days..she does tend to go OTT with puffed sleeves, frills etc etc..I'd love to take her clothes shopping and buy her things WITHOUT fussy collars...she doesn't have much neck, and with her hair being that length it all looks too much...classic, quite simple lines would suit her better.[/QUOTE]

further to my previous post....has Ali been reading these pages..??! Just checking out the SBC hour (come back Lorraine!!!), and there's AY looking halfway presentable..in a colour which suits, a plain unfussy neckline - ok maybe a smaller necklace would look better - but all in all, 8/10 Ali, well done!:nod:[/QUOTE]
maybe she was experimenting & trying to be 'on trend' yesterday?
Sometimes when you are not a 'high fashion' person you can feel pushed to being something you are not.AY should remain what she feels comfortable with, although horses & farm meets fashion & beauty should though up some interesting offerings?Maybe that is what happened yesterday?

....really doesn't have much dress sense does she? She'd probably look better in a smart overall, which I think she did used to wear in the early days..she does tend to go OTT with puffed sleeves, frills etc etc..I'd love to take her clothes shopping and buy her things WITHOUT fussy collars...she doesn't have much neck, and with her hair being that length it all looks too much...classic, quite simple lines would suit her better.[/QUOTE]

further to my previous post....has Ali been reading these pages..??! Just checking out the SBC hour (come back Lorraine!!!), and there's AY looking halfway presentable..in a colour which suits, a plain unfussy neckline - ok maybe a smaller necklace would look better - but all in all, 8/10 Ali, well done!:nod:[/QUOTE]

The bow on the grey dress was big enough to make a clown proud.

I think that AY and SJ (the bare escentuals lady) shop at the same place because they often where horrible stuff. AY is miles worse though.

I''ve only just got around to watching the Bobbi Brown shows...oh dear the stripey dress and those boots, don't believe for one minute she is told to wear these things. Didn't I read here once that her husband has an influence on what she wears? Makes Glen look like a fashion expert!

Anyway I howled with laughter when the demo for the eyeliner gel was on and AY said that you needed this to get your eye definition back. "Yes it's fine when you are applying it in looking in the bathroom murror or a magnifying murror about a foot away and it looks good but stand back from the murror by 10 feet and you are horrified that you can't see your eyes! So by using the Bobbi Brown technique (a very clever technique) you could be suddenly coming down the stairs 10-15ft away to meet your husband/partner or meeting your daughter in a cafe and she see's your eyes!"
Hell what? Why would I have to use the Bobbi Brown technique so I can be seen 10-15ft away when they can damn well wait until I have reached them up close!

Oh, the things she says to sell a product! :cheeky:

I''ve only just got around to watching the Bobbi Brown shows...oh dear the stripey dress and those boots, don't believe for one minute she is told to wear these things. Didn't I read here once that her husband has an influence on what she wears? Makes Glen look like a fashion expert!

Anyway I howled with laughter when the demo for the eyeliner gel was on and AY said that you needed this to get your eye definition back. "Yes it's fine when you are applying it in looking in the bathroom murror or a magnifying murror about a foot away and it looks good but stand back from the murror by 10 feet and you are horrified that you can't see your eyes! So by using the Bobbi Brown technique (a very clever technique) you could be suddenly coming down the stairs 10-15ft away to meet your husband/partner or meeting your daughter in a cafe and she see's your eyes!"
Hell what? Why would I have to use the Bobbi Brown technique so I can be seen 10-15ft away when they can damn well wait until I have reached them up close!

Oh, the things she says to sell a product! :cheeky:

MsTrouble, you made me laugh with your Alison quotation!:mysmilie_458: It's so true how she comes up with these corkers that don't make much sense, but she is dead serious about... Only in Alison Land.
It's true, she said on air few times in the past that her incredibly gorgeous hubby chooses and buys her outfits for her as she can't stand shopping, etc.etc. Time to change the stylist, me thinks :wait:

Sequins, ruffles and Emu's. She must have bunions or corns. Maybe her horse stood on her foot. There must be some reasonable explanation. It can't all be down to dire dress sense, can it. The boots are not even black or bluey grey to match the ensemble.

take a look at the designer racks and what she wears is pretty normal - AKA extremely high fashion if you have a spare £600, you can buy the following:
anglomania-chunky-stripe-665573-124734.jpg

Just goes to prove you can't buy taste.​
Put her back in her Beauty Therapy whites, that what I think!​

That would be FAB on Doctor Who! :clapping:

It's sci fi night on shoppingtelly.com, what with the prai thread LOL

Have always been a sci-fi fan, combine this with the outofthisworld, literally, skincare regime that is Prai, delivered by her Guru-ness herself, two for one. Now there is a deal good old Q don't come up with often!

Latest posts

Back