AY on TSV launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Well, what a transformation! She looks really nice. Well done girl,keep it up.

Is that a horse's head around her neck?! I agree she looks lovely but I'm not keen on the necklace and it worries me that she will have something awful on her feet!

Oh, yes AY an A for effort. Wonder has someone in the move burnt all her old shrugs etc.? Now if she can learn to sit properly in a short skirt, well hell she would be really really really good.

Wow yeah she looks great,really well groomed (pardon the pun) and professional. Love that colour on her and its nice to see a presenter look smart not like theyve just showed up in what they were knocking round the house in.

"And welcome to QVC-AIR flight number TSV to Mars, for you, literally, with me your resident cabin crew, Alison. If there are any teachers on board please make yourselves known as we would like to shower you with inappropriate gifts. When we are in the runway area, the masques will drop down for you to apply, to the facial area. If you are travelling with your mother, daughter, sister or sister in law, you can purchase duplicate products from our in-flight magazine. Each. Any more tea? Coffee?"

Alison looked really attractive , her eyes were not as puffy and her hair was nice, that colour (pink on my telly ) suited her, kind of soften her looks. She looked well .

Latest posts

Back