Autumn Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was in Birchwood outlet yesterday and looking at all the fashion items I swear all the fabrics come from the same supplier. There were quite a lot of Ongenue dresses that looked the same as Ronni Nicole ect.
A couple of Ronan Chen that had been worn and were full of bobbles on the fabric, very poor quality.

The TSV is so wrong on all levels...

You too can strip down your grannie's old dralon sofa and make a horse blanket...:down:

Nina Leonard sells out for some reason but this TSV is pretty dire... surely it won't be popular? The camel one looks the worst on the App. Not seen it on air! Wonder if it will be a day for early OTO's?

The tsv looks like a horse blanket...it has got to be one of the worst offerings from Nina Leonard....dire.

I have seen less than a minute of this presentation, just long enough to hear the American woman say the TSV is made here in 'Urup'. Would that be in Witney, famous home of blankets?

I hope they have made a tartan one, then it can double up as a travel rug, great with a flask of tea for a day out in the car.

I think you're onto a good thing there, Miss G. They could easily sell a blanket square with a few strategic buttons or velcro that could fasten into a fashionable jacket. I'm seeing my Edinburgh Woollen Mills car blanket in a new light. And it's not see-through. And it's cheaper. And the colours would actually match what I wear.

Sorry. I'm beginning to sound like Simon Biagi.

Goody had on a layered outfit with a skirt or dress with uneven hem, longer at the front and sides but quite short at the back. This is a hideous look on anybody at any age. What's with all these jumpers with voile hemline panelling?

They had gorgeous Debra-Ann dressed like a frumpy middle-aged woman and she didn't look comfortable. Nor at her age, would I have been.

I'm glad it's not only me. I just thought how depressing and awful these clothes are. Dark, heavy and granny looking (which I can say as I am one :) ) Certainly not what the modern granny, or any woman, would want to wear. And isn't it about time someone sent the shark bite hem back to Davey Jones' locker? They all do it and it looks awful. And that's not mentioning the prices. On a previous show, there was a top and trousers shown. They weren't a set but could have been worn together, but would have cost over £200 in all. They weren't all that nice either. I was speechless. And I like and admire Ali K but I do wish she'd quieten down a bit. The poor guest she was on with in the TSV show couldn't get a word in and it ended up giving me a headache. I had to turn off in the end. I can't imagine Lenny would be happy if he could see what it being turned out in his name.

YK hour on right now. What the heck is Debbie wearing?!?!? She's got a horrible raggy-looking waistcoat on, a pair of cropped leggings, a flared tunic under the raggy-looking waistcoat, and of course those ****ing white peeptoe wedges. Hair bunged up in one of those clamp grip things. She looks like she got ready in a rush and didn't put much, if any, thought into her outfit.

As an advertisement for the clothes - epic fail!

On the plus side - no IT :mysmilie_59:

If Ingrid was there with her it would surely be a battering for the eyes. Who would have the edge do you think?

Close call, but I'd say that with Ingrid's build, she will look better than Debbie who has a more normal (albeit usually shapewear-assisted) figure.

The models are all looking sausage-legged again in the leggings - even the very slender Cordelia - so pity the plus-size model.

Argh - they've just got to a rag-bag waistcoat (zip front tunic) - item number 107702 - a mere snip at £90. I think it is what Debbie's wearing, but I'm not entirely sure as I've got it on mute. I wouldn't pay 90p for it for how scruffy it looks.

Ohh inside info Jenni from Together just said everytime she see's Katherine the Model (Lola Rose) she is outside drinking coffee and having a fag. Katherine did not look happy and when it came back to studio DF said Katherine has just told her off.

DF`s currently trying to rock the Adam Ant look with tight black leggings, knee high leather boots and a baggy flowery coat type top. Not a good look.
The whole fashion thing is terrible.

DF`s currently trying to rock the Adam Ant look with tight black leggings, knee high leather boots and a baggy flowery coat type top. Not a good look.
The whole fashion thing is terrible.

Adam Ant was 10x more stylish :cool: :sun:

Very weird look - all whimsy floaty on top and bovver boy thug on the bottom...

Every pair of tight trousers or leggings or jeggings, or jeans of whatever brand today are all making the models look sausage-legged. Get the look? No thanks! Did all the trousers shrink in the wash? Or have all the models piled on the pounds? I'm sure the trousers aren't normally quite so clingy and unforgiving - I thought the whole point of stretch was that anyone can wear them and look good :mysmilie_11:

Isn't it funny - on the together hour, the one person who looked good in it was Jenni. Wearing larger "comfier" sizes it draped well and was flattering. There's surely a lesson there... can't think what it could be :mysmilie_12:

Sorry to double-post but I wanted to separate this from my post last night...

Anyone watching the Together hour last night see Debbie join Tiffany when modelling one of the tops? I had the sound off, so I have no idea what Debbie was saying. But she just grabbed Tiffany's top and was pushing and pulling her around (they were both wearing the same garment). Tiffany's smile looked so fixed - she clearly didn't appreciate the way she was being treated. Then Debbie stayed there and "modelled" alongside Tiffany. The body language was so intriguing. Tiffany visibly relaxed and smiled naturally once Debbie had returned to her roost next to Jenni.

Latest posts

Back