Australian Bodycare TSV 15/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It`s hit and miss with a lot of products I find. I`ve had SLS and paraben free products which have made me itch like mad, LE bodywash was one of them. Some folks rave about SBC bodywashes but they too made me itch, as did Molten Brown and yet the ABC one suits me perfectly. I only use it during the warmer months and in Winter I use more moisturising washes or a plain and simple unperfumed bodywash but SLS and paraben free items aren`t always trouble free because quite often they contain essential oils or herb extracts which can be more irritating to some skins than man made additives. It`s trial and error for most people. I try to use as many additive free items as I can and buy them from Naturally Thinking but I also try to avoid them containing essential oils but in some cases such as the ABC bodywash I`ll carry on using them, SLS or not.

Interesting. I guess it boils down to what it is that's causing your particular irritation. With my two, husband especially, it does seem to be the SLS that bothers him by stripping his skin too much, I've tried all sorts for him but if he uses stuff with SLS in the shower he says it itches so much he feels like he has things crawling on his skin until he slathers moisturiser on to calm it down. I've found the best one for all concerned is the Costcos own one.

I buy lots of basic body, skin and haircare bases from Naturally Thinking. The bases don`t contain perfumes or essential oils and salons or aromatherapists buy the bases and make up their own blends. I just use them as they are and they do a shower base and a shampoo base which are SLS and paraben free. It might be worth your hubby giving them a try AMN but the p and p is capped at £3.50 whether you buy one item or several items so it might be expensive just to order one small bottle of a shower base or a shampoo base. I use their facewash and cleanser bases too.
http://www.naturallythinking.com/categories/Aromatherapy/Cosmetic-Bases/

It`s hit and miss with a lot of products I find. I`ve had SLS and paraben free products which have made me itch like mad, LE bodywash was one of them. Some folks rave about SBC bodywashes but they too made me itch, as did Molten Brown and yet the ABC one suits me perfectly. I only use it during the warmer months and in Winter I use more moisturising washes or a plain and simple unperfumed bodywash but SLS and paraben free items aren`t always trouble free because quite often they contain essential oils or herb extracts which can be more irritating to some skins than man made additives. It`s trial and error for most people. I try to use as many additive free items as I can and buy them from Naturally Thinking but I also try to avoid them containing essential oils but in some cases such as the ABC bodywash I`ll carry on using them, SLS or not.

This :mysmilie_13: mostly I have tried all mentioned but the SBC bodywashes are ok with me.

ABC skin was was the only bath product my eczema suffer son could us for many years.

I have sensitive skin, but can use the bodywash without any problem, I love the smell of it.

Australian Bodycare 5 Piece Top to Toe Skincare Collection

QVC Price: £45.00
Today's Special Value Price:£36.98
P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Australian-Bodycare-5-Piece-Top-to-Toe-Skincare-Collection.product.208052.html

This versatile skincare collection from Australian Bodycare comprises a selection of top-rated customer favourites: a supersize Skin Wash and refill; a full size Body Lotion; a handbag-friendly bottle of pure Tea Tree Oil; as well as a packet of handy multi-purpose Wet Wipes that are perfect for taking with you wherever you go. Discover the renowned benefits of these tea tree oil based products as well as leaving skin feeling invigorated, refreshed and summer-ready.

Contains:

1 x Skin Wash (1L) - anti-septic and non-drying daily cleanser, ideal for all the family
1 x Skin Wash refill (1L)
1 x Tea Tree Oil (10ml) - this has natural anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties making it ideal to treat minor skin troubles like blemishes, bites and breakouts
1 x Wet Wipes (24pcs) - alcohol and fragrance-free, they will both remove make-up and cleanse the skin
1 x Body Lotion (250ml) - calming, cooling and easily absorbed into the skin

LIVE NOW!!!

I've decided not to get this TSV as I only need/want the skin wash and my mother has kindly given me one of her 1L refill pouches over the weekend, so I'm set :)

i dont have any soap from holland and barret and i have not bought this range for years. its a yes for me. miss that smell:clapping::clapping:

I`m undecided. I have 2x litre bottles in my stash but I wanted to try the body lotion and I always slip a litre bottle to my son.

Latest posts

Back