Attitudes by Renee Fashion Designs TSV 18/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It should have been around £20 ish ( I would not buy it even then). What I cannot understand is why some of these designers have upped their prices? Renee used to be a lot cheaper. Antthony used have some reasonable price range.
Marble used to be begging for our custom when she first came but since she began selling via QVC in other European countries and the Far East, I find her attitude has changed as well as her prices:mysmilie_10:
Yong Kim's attraction to me was the fabric being modal with 5% elastane but now she has started selling clothes made of polyester , viscose and cheaper mixed materials but still in the very high prices range! I refuse to pay silk prices for polyester clothes.

This has to be the most hideous QVC .... ahem .... "fashion" item of all ... and that is really saying something, what on earth is the back supposed to be? It just looks like a messy mish mash.

Hideous, awful and disturbing piece of tat. Renee, please stop saying 'I'm giving you this, im giving you that....' The only thing you are 'giving' us is tat.

Well, the presenters are continually saying that "our buyers work really hard " eh ????? at what for God's sake ? dear Lord surely these TSV's are 'signed off' by someone higher up in the food chain, and I wonder how many laughed when they first saw this particular one and wouldn't be seen dead in it themselves. I hope they do get left with boxes of this because they can't keep taking the public for fools. If the 'buyers work really hard' then they need to get out in the real world and discover what ****** 'hard' work is all about.

It's not selling as its now the final presentation. To add further insult Julia has just said 'boy did we get this one right' when she said about the crochet dip back hot pick was selling fast. ��������

Horrid. Far too much fabric in the back and from side on it just looks bizarre. £35????? Not a hope in hell of this selling out.

It is looking very unflattering on Julia, the pleats are nearly down to her knees at the back, she should have worn a bigger size because the one she is wearing(small) looks clingy, but then it would have looked even longer!

It doesn't suit Julia at all.Not that it suits anyone even the models.At a certain angle it makes the shoulders look rounded.Buyers take note .......

It is looking very unflattering on Julia, the pleats are nearly down to her knees at the back, she should have worn a bigger size because the one she is wearing(small) looks clingy, but then it would have looked even longer!
Yes far too tight at the front but then Julia has delusions of being far more tiny than she really is.

Yes far too tight at the front but then Julia has delusions of being far more tiny than she really is.
Yes, it is far too small for her, does not look good at all.
Someone rang in asking what size she was wearing, Julia said she is wearing a size small, said she usually wears a medium in this range.

Hideous, awful and disturbing piece of tat. Renee, please stop saying 'I'm giving you this, im giving you that....' The only thing you are 'giving' us is tat.

I noticed that .... I thought she was over charging for her `fashion line` didn`t know there was freebies!!

have just caught some brief looks of this TSV garment today.I think QVC have sunk to a new low.The balance of the 2 fabrics (IMO!!) totally does not work, it looks as though they have run out of fabric, it hangs wrong & even some models who could wear a bin liner look awful.I rest my case!!

Looks like TSV has been pulled, OTOs being shown yet more Rene shows later on and no sizes and colours of TSV have sold out!

All the American designers bring their lines all in the same stretchy material and they all have their own names for it Renee said she brought `city knits` to QVC previously but now its morphed I think into `radiant knit`!!

All the American designers bring their lines all in the same stretchy material and they all have their own names for it Renee said she brought `city knits` to QVC previously but now its morphed I think into `radiant knit`!!
Whatever they call their fabrics and Renees have gone through quite a few different incarnations ,they are all polyester.One of hers was called melange .

They all look the same.They are trying to convince customers they are all different. Yesterday's TSV fabric ,the front part, was referred to as the botox of fabrics because it leaves your body looking smooth. Hmmm

Please give us a break.........

Latest posts

Back