Attitude by Renee TSV 22/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm, might investigate. I was going to wonder if the Attitudes TSV would, as usual, be available in the baby-poop brown (Coco brown), but I've got some women with control jeans-style trousers and like them very much.

What is the sizing like? I carry my weight on my hips and I'm short!

Women with Control My Wonder Denim Pull On Slim Leg Regular
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

These pull-on, form-fitting jeans have an elasticated waistband with a mock fly, rivet detail on the front pockets and stitch detail on the back pockets; plus hidden support on the inside of the front panel. These flattering Women with Control My Wonder Denims have a slim leg designed to suit any occasion - team with heels and a chic printed top for sophisticated evening style, or pair with a plain white T-shirt and a biker jacket to create an edgy look for a laidback weekend.
Style and comfort - the pull-on elastic waistband ensures an ideal fit and more comfort without having to sacrifice on style. The five-pocket design, including a front ticket pocket, means these trousers offer all the functionality of a jean too.

Form-fitting - with their extra support panel and elastane content these jeans are not designed to skim the body, but fit to your form to give a sleek, sophisticated silhouette to suit all body shapes. Team with an chic oversized tunic to balance your look.

Classic and neutral shades - a choice of four classic colours which will take you from spring and summer through to autumn and winter with ease. Opt for classic Black or Dark Indigo for subtle denim style or choose Taupe or Olive to add colour to your everyday looks.

Not sure what length to opt for? - the true petite in these jeans is not simply shorter along the inseam but a carefully measured size. While the hip and waist measurements are the same as the regular, the petite option has 0.5" shorter rises at both the front and back, the knee is placed 1.75" higher up the inseam, and both the high and low hip measurements are taken at a shorter distance from the top of the waistband. If you feel you're more of a petite, go to item 160030

Mock fly
Three pockets including ticket pocket at the front
Two patch pockets at the back
80% cotton, 18% polyester, 2% elastane denim
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Waist: 8: 73.7cm (29"), 10: 76.2cm (30"), 12: 78.7cm (31"), 14: 81.3cm (32"), 16: 83.8cm (33"), 18: 87.6cm (34.5"), 20: 91.4cm (36")
Hip: 8: 92.7cm (36.5"), 10: 95.3cm (37.5"), 12: 97.8cm (38.5"), 14: 100.3cm (39.5"), 16: 102.9cm (40.5"), 18: 106.7cm (42"), 20: 110.5cm (43.5")
In seam (all sizes): 78.7cm (31")

Colour options:

Black Indigo
Indigo
Washed Denim
Chambray

All measurements are approximate

Women with Control My Wonder Denim Pull On Slim Leg Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.159800

Women with Control My Wonder Denim Pull On Slim Leg Short
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.160030

Well, looking at how they look on Rene, all crunched up around the ankles (and on Flinty), I wont bother. They look messy, and not a good look with the high heels. Trashy comes to mind.

80% cotton leggings not a good look, baggy thighed. DF said "what is the most unusual thing you've done with a Renee item? Twit me a picture!" :mysmilie_11:

80% cotton leggings not a good look, baggy thighed. DF said "what is the most unusual thing you've done with a Renee item? Twit me a picture!" :mysmilie_11:

Well Fibby Flint, looking at Renees clothing range, the most unusual thing I'd have done with an item of it, is wear it. :mysmilie_17:

last week there was a diane gilman oto for £17 the pull on jean style. i bought those in black desperate for new skinny jeans. really nice fit heavyweight streatch denim just went down a couple of sizes. debbie flint is very short and very slim even though she looks bigger on air. the jeans look awful on her she needs petite fitting

Just heard Rene say about one of her tops that she has the Gucci version and thought she'd do similar for "her ladies". I really don't like being the poor relation. Mone does it too with her jewellery. She has the real thing but glass is good enough for her customers if she copies from the real thing.

Just heard Rene say about one of her tops that she has the Gucci version and thought she'd do similar for "her ladies". I really don't like being the poor relation. Mone does it too with her jewellery. She has the real thing but glass is good enough for her customers if she copies from the real thing.

I agree, I like my own style and would chew my own arm off before I ever bought a cut glass replica of the likes of Mone(y) or Tova jewellery, I really can't understand why anyone would want to.

Just seen DF on the re-run this morning. What a sight! Too big trousers all wrinkled round the knees and too long, so all rucked up around the ankles. Then, to top it all, those white sling back wedges that don't go with the outfit. She looks awful. Renee gets away with it because she is very slim and has very long legs.

CC

I'm not keen on pre faded jeans.

Another thing Renee said when describing a garish patterned top was the inspiration came from her granddaughters splodgy paintings and she thought they should be preserved as a pattern.

Now I realise where most of the lurid patterns on Q come from.I loved my kids messy paintings but put them on clothing no way.

Then we had the "Whats in the handbag "routine.Its so predictable but I suppose I must be charitable and think about new viewers .

Latest posts

Back