Artscapes fashion you must be kidding!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowj63

Registered Shopper
is it me ............. i have never watched this show right from way back without think who the hell would actually wear that crap its totally hideous !!! they must be a joke surely ????? Its worse than the IW Moira C wrappy trouser thingy lol or am i missing something.

It's bordering on Quacker Factory in my opinion. Lovely if you like that kind of thing but certainly not for anyone of sane mind.

is it me ............. i have never watched this show right from way back without think who the hell would actually wear that crap its totally hideous !!! they must be a joke surely ????? Its worse than the IW Moira C wrappy trouser thingy lol or am i missing something.

I would say that the majority of the collection is garish, overembellished, and generally hideous..some of it imvho is quite nice. A few of the designs, have a retro 1950's feel, and could look quite chic, i reckon. I thought the little mini dress was sweet, and I did place an order and that was for the plain pink top with the rose motif, it came with a "Florence" t shirt and tote bag, both, I thought quite stylish. I guess there must be plenty of buyers for the garish stuff, probably rebellious old ladies, who've decided to take the wearing purple to another level. Having said that I saw a lady in my shop, of pensionable age dressed head to toe in shopping channel clothes, I spotted at least three brands...Indigo moon, Michele Hope and B&W....She looked a proper sight...but if it made her happy..who am I to moan?

I love to cruise and have discovered that you can easily spot lady Brits on board ship - qvc fashion is rife, only equalled by Kaleidoscope catalogue !!!!

I once saw someone in an Artscape T Shirt !! I was so excited (tragic reallly I know). I was with a friend in her car and pointed it out. Friend thought I was crazy. AND it was in what is though to be one of the posher areas of Nottingham which added to my glee. I personally can't imagine wearing those tops with their geography lesson inspired designs and all the odd writing, sequins and lord knows what else on them. However they did once do a skirt I liked the look of, 50's style with a border of Iffel Tower prints. Quite retro looking. Didn't buy it, but it was nice and it was actually cotton too.

It's not to everyones taste but like all QVC fashion there are some people who buy it and love it.
It doesn't mean they are bonkers or have no taste. We are all different in our likes and dislikes.

It's bordering on Quacker Factory in my opinion. Lovely if you like that kind of thing but certainly not for anyone of sane mind.

I have a few quacker items and a few Artscape items of clothing and they are very nice,comfortable and wash well.....but I do not think I am insane and object to people thinking I am........good job we are not all alike as it would make for a very boring life!!!!!

I going to stick my head above the parapet and say that I have quite a few Artscapes tops and I love all of them - especially the African Safari red and blue ones. Not everyone is a Next and Warehouse shopper. If anyone came up to me in the street, or the QVC outlet, and said that my clothes were only worn by the insane I would politely ask them to duck, or bleed :)

I haven't got any artscapes but I think they are ok, they just wouldn't suit me. I think they are far better than kim and co or michelle hope, it is what it is and doesn't pretend to be top fashion items like these two brands.

My sis ordered an Artscape top with butterflies on and hoped it would fit and not be too clingy as she couldn't judge the best size. The butterflies are subtle, the cotton is fab quality and the fit is excellent. Like QuackFac, some designs are better than others and the nicest ones are "not in your face."

I have a few quacker items and a few Artscape items of clothing and they are very nice,comfortable and wash well.....but I do not think I am insane and object to people thinking I am........good job we are not all alike as it would make for a very boring life!!!!!

:mysmilie_502::mysmilie_497:
I have a couple of Artscapes as well & they wash well, are comfortable to wear & the ones I have are very pretty & not at all distasteful. I too am perfectly sane & think its offensive to make that comment !!!

Latest posts

Back