ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are QVC out of touch?

• No, Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I chose "sometimes" - Also, I agree with QVCaddict that they introduce a range and, inexplicably, drop it without an explanation i.e. Dr. Denese, Scott Barnes, Brenda Christian to name but a few. So annoying.......:28:

Dr. Denese got into trouble with a complaint to trading standards and false claims.
Scott Barnes is history, his range now discontinued.
Brenda Christian only ever had a few shows the whole time she was with QVC. Her stuff popped up in mixed beauty shows usually.

Pity they wouldn't get rid of Gale Hayman.

I also posted sometimes, they are definitely out of touch on postage charges and on delivery for a start you can always get quicker and cheaper delivery elsewhere. I tend to watch QVC for ideas and if I see something I really want I shop around to see if I can purchase cheaper elsewhere, if I can't I put up with the rubbish delivery - it takes up to 2 weeks which is appalling in my opinion. The only exception is jewellery which comes within 1 week. As for fashion, well - what fashion! the buyers should be sacked, the only exception is the shoes as far as I'm concerned. The seem to forget that there are all types of people who are "stuck" at home to some extent i.e. new mums! - there is a whole market there that isn't tapped into - don't get me started on the opportunities there that QVC could exploit!

I must be the only person on here that finds debbie flint and paul lavers a bit annoying especially when they went to ideal world all debbie did was slag off qvc and paul just went totally over the top. Both have not really gone on to better things since leaving qvc

I agree with you mitziemog regarding Debbie Flint. I couldn't abide the woman and was so glad when she vanished from QVC. I just found her extremely irritating. Paul Lavers? - could take him or leave him.

Latest posts

Back