Are QVC breaking the refund rules under Distance Selling Regs?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yeah, I must admit I am sceptical about relying on the "contact us" format as I've sent them a message using that form in the past and never got a response...is there any other way of emailing them directly ?

I've emailed them with the suggestion of having a 'send me a copy' button on their contact form, you see it on many other sites. Needless to say I got the standard reply 'thank you for your feedback. It will be passed to the relevant department' etc!!! Without that copy we have no evidence of emailing them. An actual email address would be very useful if anyone has it.

The "send me a copy" button is a great idea. In response to QVC saying they didn't have a copy of my email I answered that there was no way a person could "cc:" themselves a copy and that should be changed. The send me a copy button is a great suggestion. Perhaps sending the customer a copy automatically ought to be the practice. I haven't found any other email address for QVC other than the "contact us" format page.

The "send me a copy" button is a great idea. In response to QVC saying they didn't have a copy of my email I answered that there was no way a person could "cc:" themselves a copy and that should be changed. The send me a copy button is a great suggestion. Perhaps sending the customer a copy automatically ought to be the practice. I haven't found any other email address for QVC other than the "contact us" format page.

There is [email protected]. That address has got replies for me before.

I was just about the say the same thing; using this email address at least allows you to keep a record of what you said and when. I hate those contact forms that disappear into the ether.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back