Anyone recognise this necklace?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beketaten

Registered Shopper
Worn by Alison Young on the Mally TSV launch. I really like it!

e85mrs.jpg

Sorry I can't see enough detail to tie it down but my instincts are possibly Nour, Frank Usher or B&W. Or even possibly an Honora wrapped around several times.

Maybe someone else will be able to help more.

Thanks everyone. It's not pearls or beads, it's rows of crystals/diamoniques. I'll try to post a clearer picture later.

Is it this Love Rocks Wowzer Rhinestone Collar Necklace? Sorry I can't do links but if you google this & see if you think the images match.

This is one of the things I love about this forum!

Even if we squabble like kids at times, as soon as anyone needs a bit of info it's all hands to the keyboard.

(And the humour of course)

eBay item No. 252121392104 is a Zara Gold Crystal Bead Brass Statement Necklace Rhinstone Collar Bib £14.99 also eBay item No. 321479619929 is described as UK Fashion Crystal Rhinestone Cluster Choker Bib Statement Collar Kate Necklace £5.99. However the one Alison is wearing seems slightly different, it appears to have 6 larger size stones on the bottom row with the remainder of the stones being smaller. The stones on the bottom row of the Zara collar & item no. 321479619929 are all the same size.

Latest posts

Back