anyone know if any kitchen aids in the Shrewsbury or Warrington stores?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missymissfabulous

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone had been to the outlets recently and if there is anything decent in them (ideally after a kitchen aid) but easily swayed :happy:!!

missy x

Hi Missy,

There were no Kitchen Aids in Shrewsbury a couple of weeks ago when I went. I'll be popping into Birchwood at the end of the week, en route to Cumbria, so I can update you. If you're after specific items it might be worth calling ahead. The staff were very obliging when I went there as I said I'd travelled quite a distance. They wrote down the phone numbers for me but I've left that bit of paper in the car boot so I've found the details online for you. (Copied and pasted below.)

i didn't have a massive haul on my last trip but I did pick up some Lori Greiner handbag organisers (not sure how much cop they'll be but they were cheap) and a Gtech 4-in 1 garden tool which I was well chuffed with. That was the item I hoped would be there.

QVC Outlet Store, Warrington:
34a Benson Road
Birchwood Shopping Centre
Birchwood
Warrington
WA3 7PQ
Tel 01925 813725
Fax 01925 816987

QVC Outlet Store, Shrewsbury:
Lower Mall
Darwin Shopping Centre
Shrewsbury
SY1 1BP
Tel 01743 366667

What items are you after in particular? Just so I know what to look out for...

Hey minnie .. thanks for the info & contact details !!!

Well I was after a kitchen aid ideally ... I don't live too far away from wton, so will pop in this week I think for a good old rummage round !!!!

Shrewsbury is about 1 1/2 hrs away from me - so not completely out of the q for me to bob up there too, I haven't been for such a long while I just wondered if there was anything decent about ... apart from a hundred tonnes of card making stuff & naffy clothes :doh: !!

Missy x

I was at the Warrington shop on Friday and they had none. In fact not much in at all, other than some Orange suede Beth Terrible jackets(all 3XL) reduced from £84 to £1.99.

Hey minnie .. thanks for the info & contact details !!!

Well I was after a kitchen aid ideally ... I don't live too far away from wton, so will pop in this week I think for a good old rummage round !!!!

Shrewsbury is about 1 1/2 hrs away from me - so not completely out of the q for me to bob up there too, I haven't been for such a long while I just wondered if there was anything decent about ... apart from a hundred tonnes of card making stuff & naffy clothes :doh: !!

Missy x

No worries, Missy. I didn't see much in the way of craft gubbins but there were racks of naffy clothes. Beth Terrible indeed! (Nice one Amn.) When do you reckon you'll go? Our paths might cross!:wave:

I've never been to the Warrington store but apparently Birchwood rail station is not too far away, if that's any help Stratobuddy. Not sure if you're travelling by car or public transport:
http://www.birchwoodshoppingcentre.co.uk/visiting.php

Minnie x

Latest posts

Back