Any men on here?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I think all you guys should get together in The Drop?

I'm sure Graham would give you your own section and you could talk about your tools and gadgets to find out who's got the biggest and the best model? Discuss the content of the latest magazines, talk about the offside rule in the Sports section etc?

You could have your own threads to discuss health issues – male menopause for example?

I could be trusted not to read them, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say your secrets would be perfectly safe? :nod:

Not with me they wont. And I have to own up in advance, I'll read every word. :mysmilie_14: lol Bring it on boys. xx

Well, I think all you guys should get together in The Drop?

I'm sure Graham would give you your own section and you could talk about your tools and gadgets to find out who's got the biggest and the best model? Discuss the content of the latest magazines, talk about the offside rule in the Sports section etc?

You could have your own threads to discuss health issues – male menopause for example?

I could be trusted not to read them, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say your secrets would be perfectly safe? :nod:

Perhaps they could have a competition. Which is the biggest tool with the biggest tool. Nannylea can judge as this is her area of expertise. :mysmilie_17: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps they could have a competition. Which is the biggest tool with the biggest tool. Nannylea can judge as this is her area of expertise. :mysmilie_17: xxxxxxxxxxxx

I do believe you could be right. I am of course still in training because I understand there's always something new to learn, but I'll do my best and try not to show any favouritism.

Now Boys, you know I wouldn't dream of telling the Girls any little quirks you may have so are you up for it ???? :mysmilie _845::hi:

I do believe you could be right. I am of course still in training because I understand there's always something new to learn, but I'll do my best and try not to show any favouritism.

Now Boys, you know I wouldn't dream of telling the Girls any little quirks you may have so are you up for it ???? :mysmilie _845::hi:

Your post was the kiss of death Nannylea :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Where has Mr Marple disappeared to? Perhaps our Miss Marple can head up a search party.

My post was a light hearted tongue in cheek post, as is the rest of the thread. I would suggest it's not me who put the kiss of death on it, you did.

3.gif
18.gif
3.gif
xxxxxxxxxx

My post was a light hearted tongue in cheek post, as is the rest of the thread. I would suggest it's not me who put the kiss of death on it, you did.

Lighten up Nannylea. I noticed your post was 31/3/11 12.37a.m., I responded with my post at 9p.m. to comment on the fact that no males had taken you up on your offer. Maybe that fact got your goat!

Now, now girls: no need to get all het up! :mysmilie_11:

My hets not up HC, just some people on this Forum like an excuse to respond overthetoply. Hope you are well, HC.

Aw! Nannylea ain't just "some people", she's ma mate
3.gif
. I must confess to not having been sure about your post meself. It's them little devils what dunnit, laughing or growling? xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back