Anthony Heywood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Barnsleylass

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or does anyone else find him yummy?
He has such a wicked sense of humour and I love watching him on the craft hours with Dawn.
He's quite a hotty!! So surprised some lucky lady hasn't snapped him up!!

Oh yes AntH is a favourite OF SOME!!!I watch most of his shows but have had to draw the line @ today's Christmas crafting!!!

Is it just me or does anyone else find him yummy?
He has such a wicked sense of humour and I love watching him on the craft hours with Dawn.
He's quite a hotty!! So surprised some lucky lady hasn't snapped him up!!

hmmm, I agree. He's quite easy on the eye and his personality (a little bit naughty with a twinkle) makes him so watchable. I love his techno shows, he explains things so well and is very enthusiastic (or does a good job of pretending).

He is my favourite male presenter, with Charlie coming in as a distant runner up. I avoid all the other men if I possibly can, they are either buffoons or completely and utterly insincere.

Linda.

Yes! I like Anthony's presenting style. He doesn't take himself too seriously, and he can laugh at himself. He's good with Dawn, they seem to have the same sense of humour x

I didn't find him attractive for a long time, as I like a more manly man usually! However, I saw a photo on his blog when he was in Vegas for the tech show. He had a dark top on and some stubble and I thought "helllllo"!!! So yes, am quite hooked now :blush:

Yes. Anthony, to use and oft quoted phrase by me, is literally actually tottylicious. I find him very endearing - not to mention gorgeous. As you were, ladies.

Latest posts

Back