Another Honora TSV on the 3rd of December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My farting resolve has failed...I went for the set of 10. £44 seems a good price and I can break them up for Christmas pressies, looking for around 10 at under £5 each. Great they haven't put the set of 10 out of bounds yet, as the individual sets are not available on the web until later tonight. (695869) Thanks as usual to SCW!!!

My farting resolve has failed...I went for the set of 10. £44 seems a good price and I can break them up for Christmas pressies, looking for around 10 at under £5 each. Great they haven't put the set of 10 out of bounds yet, as the individual sets are not available on the web until later tonight. (695869) Thanks as usual to SCW!!!

i think they know most will go for both sets under this item number so proberbly have more stock of it than the single sets

Will be farting!!
Don't like the colours, they are too bright and cheap, and don't like stretch bracelets either.
I returned last week a Honora pistaccio coin pearl long necklace from the last clicks section, the pearls had a great sheen and looked lovely, but it just wasn't for me....

Thanks SCW :) I've been jonesing for this set ever since I saw the pics and I'm definitely putting my order it. So happy that I don't have to stay up till midnight now as I'm knackered LOL.

Not for me either, the pearls look different sizes and shapes and stretchy bracelets are always hit and miss size wise. Plus I think £4.45 P&P is a bit steep!!!

Has anyone else seen the stretch faux pearl bracelets in Asda I thought they looked lovely for a £1. :)

Honora Set of 10 Sugar & Spice CFW Ring Pearl Stretch Bracelets
Item Number: 695870
QVC Price £53.00
Today's Special Value Price £44.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

The beautiful lustre of pearls is yours to savour with this set of ten stretch bracelets from Honora. Each bracelet is made up of 7mm - 8mm cultured freshwater ring pearls, strung on strengthened elastic. You'll receive one set each of Sugar: in shades of white, grey, rose and new colours teal and violet, and Spice: black, pistachio and chocolate and new shades of gold and cherry. All bracelets have a relaxed measurement of about 19cm (7.5"). To buy each bracelet set individually

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.695870

that is for both sets but that is very good value for 10

just waiting for them to upload details of the single sets

Honora Set of 5 CFW Ring Pearl Stretch Bracelets
Today's Special Value Price £24.50
QVC Price £29.50
Item Number 695869
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95
The beautiful lustre of pearls is yours to savour with this set of five stretch bracelets from Honora. Choose from Sugar: in shades of white, grey, rose and new colours teal and violet, or Spice: black, pistachio and chocolate and new shades of gold and cherry. Each set contains five bracelets made up of 7mm - 8mm cultured freshwater ring pearls, strung on strengthened elastic. All bracelets have a relaxed measurement of about 19cm (7.5"). To buy both bracelet sets together and make a saving, view item number 695870.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.695869

Latest posts

Back