Another Honora TSV on the 3rd of December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just got mine... Hmm bit of a snug fit on my wrist... I got the 2 sets... i love the spice colours... But if you hang all the bracelets next to each other (not on your wrist...) they all slightly different lengths and my pistachio is so small i can't see myself being able to wear it...:( Hmm think i am going to have to think whether this is a keeper or not even though i love the look of them...

If you are keeping them, but don't want the pistachio, I'd be interested in buying it from you as this was the only colour I wanted out of the Spice set :)

Rats! I haven't got mine yet, but I decided to try them because the description said they were a relaxed size of 7.5", thinking my 8" wrist just might fit into them. I feel a return coming on again....

If you're returning them, I'd contact CS first and say that you want your P&P back as no way are they 7.5". I've just measured one (inside circumference) and it's nearly 6.5". I think I might have a couple of slightly larger ones, but they stay on my 6" wrist and if they were 7.5" I'd be able to take them off without stretching them!

Good luck!

still waiting for mine but if they don't fit when they arrive, i shall be returning them as faulty and they can pay the postage. Not good enough :(
p.s. who delivered them pls?

RM delivered mine, Mrs. J.
I measured mine and they ranged from just under 6 1/2" to just over 6 3/4" relaxed. NOT 7.5" as described. Noticed on the reviews for the 5 piece sets others have complained they are too tight. Only got a 3* rating so far.

Last edited:
Looks like QVC mess it up yet again. :eek:
Seems like they have standardised each colourway instead of a full set, poor quality control. :(
No wonder they were saying spilt them as gifts - as you need to if they have different sizing.
Would have thought though a stretch bracelet would stretch to be one size fits most, unless a really tiny or an extra extra large wrist.

:rolleyes:

mine have just come, They are a snug fit and my wrist is 6 and half inches. I can see a lot of these being returned and it should be at qvc's expense as the wrong size was quoted

mine have just come, They are a snug fit and my wrist is 6 and half inches. I can see a lot of these being returned and it should be at qvc's expense as the wrong size was quoted

Yes defo wrongly sold.

It could leave you feeling you have larger than average wrist, if a stretch bracelet doesn't fit when in fact they are small bracelets.
Hopefully they'll be reviews stating they are smaller than what was sold. That way buyers won't feel the need to have pinched wrists and purses having to pay to return.

:)

I would sell you mine Jabba, but I think I have stretched them to get them on.

Last edited:
mine have just arrived and they are gorgeous; perfectly matched size-wise and great colours(spice) and for me, with a 7 inch wrist, they fit just right( no dangle but not stretched when on either so i'm very pleased. :) )

mine have just arrived and they are gorgeous; perfectly matched size-wise and great colours(spice) and for me, with a 7 inch wrist, they fit just right( no dangle but not stretched when on either so i'm very pleased. :) )

7" wrist MrsJ :?:

Are Honora not a teensy bit too classy for you hun :nana::nana:

Latest posts

Back