Another Elemis TSV on 6th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had the TSV with the Lime and Ginger wash/lotion and am probably the only one on here who doesn't like the wash (haven't tried the lotion). It smells ok but it leaves my hands dried out and I need to use loads of hand cream to moisturise them again. Need to decide whether to ebay the lotion or give it away as pressie. x

Excuse me but I have been FARTING non stop for months. I need a break before I start again. My doctor has told me for medical reasons I should stop and give myself a break.:angel:

Yes maybe you should. You were a bit stressed when you couldn't get the Prescriptives lippy.:grin:

Thank you so much for the heads-up on the elemis set from HQHair. I've just ordered 5 as Christmas presents as I'm pregnant and my due date is Christmas Eve (my birthday) so really want to get organised! What a great price!

Em xXx

Thank you so much for the heads-up on the elemis set from HQHair. I've just ordered 5 as Christmas presents as I'm pregnant and my due date is Christmas Eve (my birthday) so really want to get organised! What a great price!

Em xXx
Congratulations Em!!! :up2: :flower: :up2:

Hi, I'm new here. I only found this website through a link someone posted on money saving expert. I have just ordered the HQhair hand wash thank you. I found a code also for 15% off the order on hotukdeals, so for 2 sets and postage it came to £33.65 so even better.

Cheers for the heads up on this girls - a few crimbo pressies sorted out
TYVM

Oh dear, think I may have to buy this elemis TSV.
I need some cleanser and toner, not sure if I need the serum.
Mmmmm, not sure, £40 at QVC or £10 at Boots for a cheaper brand?

Thanks from me too:flower:

Like Bluebell, I've ordered one for me and one as a Christmas present. Well, that's my intention......:wink2:

:sun:

HIhow did you manage to order ,as i have tried q cut and canot do it many thanks ,and dont know how to do qvc mobile ,too much morphine now andam struggling to take things in ,damn dvt has now turned into post,thrombotic syndrome and have to wear stocking all time ,and they have up morphine to 2 x 10mg mst (morphine tablets ) twice a day and oramorph 2 hourly when needed,landed back in hospital with chronic pain and left leg was 4 inches bigger than other leg,anyway would like the tsv but dont think will last to midnight ,and itmight sell out :thinking2:

HIhow did you manage to order ,as i have tried q cut and canot do it many thanks ,and dont know how to do qvc mobile ,too much morphine now andam struggling to take things in ,damn dvt has now turned into post,thrombotic syndrome and have to wear stocking all time ,and they have up morphine to 2 x 10mg mst (morphine tablets ) twice a day and oramorph 2 hourly when needed,landed back in hospital with chronic pain and left leg was 4 inches bigger than other leg,anyway would like the tsv but dont think will last to midnight ,and itmight sell out :thinking2:

Hi Jacaraba, I'm really sorry to hear you've been poorly and I do hope that you'll start feeling a bit better soon. The purchases mentioned are not the TSV, but an excellent offer on a new elemis body wash and body lotion which iclaudipuss has found on the HQhair web site, spurring a buying frenzy in us fellow FMs. The link to the products is this:
http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?PageID=1650&SectionID=2352&FeaturedProduct=17192&pID=1
HTH! :flower:

I got my TSV card through this morning with a sample of the Visible Brilliance Serum. It's a bit sticky, and I don't look visibly brilliant after using it. I can't decide, some products you put on and think wow!, other products you put on and think hmmmmmmmmm will need a few more goes before deciding and I think for me, this will be in the latter category? Which is good because I'm not so desperate to spend my money now.......

My mum and I both got a card with a sample this morning, not sure why though as between us we have only ever ordered one Elemis item and that was several years ago now!!

Just read the ingredients of the sample and it sounds like it has the fruit and veg section of the supermarket in it!! Maybe it is a new way to get your five a day!!! :laughing:

Last edited:
My mum and I both got a card with a sample this morning, not sure why though as between us we have only ever ordered one Elemis item and that was several years ago now!!

Just read the ingredients of the sample and it sounds like it has the fruit and veg section of the supermarket in it!! Maybe it is a new way to get your five a day!!! :laughing:

Oh I never read mine but I see what you mean - swiss cress and blonde peas ooer! Although I'm sure there are many jokes about blonde peas compared to brunette peas...... Did you try the serum out?

I never get samples!!! Well I think once and it was Smashbox primer??

Latest posts

Back