Annoying interruptions by presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Also wish she'd learn just a teensy bit about using the English language correctly. I switched on very briefly last night just as she was saying: "If you feel your nails aren't confident..."

I heard that too and ever since Ive felt that I suffer from unconfident nails , shamefull lower limb compulsion and seasonal affective fringe disorder , basically Im a wreck.

brenny, you're in a bad way. Thank goodness you have QVC's resident beauty expert to guide you through such trying times. I know that since hearing the comment about unconfident nails, my own talons have confessed to their timidity and I eagerly await news of a cure. Literally.

I fear Im destined for a life of thick gloves and learning to use my elbows to type and open tins , my poor nails just cant cope with the trauma of public apperances . Literally

Also wish she'd learn just a teensy bit about using the English language correctly. I switched on very briefly last night just as she was saying: "If you feel your nails aren't confident..."

But she's right. None of my nails is confident, except, bizarrely, the one on the little finger of my right hand.

Thats the one that goes in for public speaking and tells jokes and is always superior and suave.

I'm not sure I could stand it if all ten of them were so assertive...

Thats just made mine feel really bad they now know that there is no hope for them I'm going to have to lock up the clippers , they may do something silly

Thats just made mine feel really bad they now know that there is no hope for them I'm going to have to lock up the clippers , they may do something silly
NO! Not nailicide... Get them a drink of keratin, quickly!

Too late Im afraid I just couldnt stop little lefty , its just too sad . Literally

I'm literally weeping into my actual prestigious tissue as I type this with my silly, timid little talons. How different it could have been for me if they had accepted the role as a hand double in Withnail & I, but no, they insisted instead on going into therapy with Sally Hansen. And she isn't even on qvc. Literally.

i loved miss creepy hands last night with adrienne.
adrienne; it has a 120 minutes timer
creepy hands jill franks ; thats almost a 2 hour timer REALLY

Adrienne.... Now there's one rude, ignorant woman who needs shoving in an oven. She talks over everybody, doesn't listen to anyone, and keeps saying 'Roteeeeesery'!
Ugh, she's awful.:12:

Adrienne.... Now there's one rude, ignorant woman who needs shoving in an oven. She talks over everybody, doesn't listen to anyone, and keeps saying 'Roteeeeesery'!
Ugh, she's awful.:12:

he he how true I do so wish she wouldn't burn everything in site then make out she done it on purpose the best was the burnt lasagne hilarious "oh i think's just been a bit overdone"

he he how true I do so wish she wouldn't burn everything in site then make out she done it on purpose the best was the burnt lasagne hilarious "oh i think's just been a bit overdone"

That's interesting, cos I thought she did it on purpose just to show us how wonderful the non-stick is on CE pans. Maybe she's just a lousy cook like me then! :18:
I think we should shove her on a 'roteeeeesery' and leave her to spin....

That's interesting, cos I thought she did it on purpose just to show us how wonderful the non-stick is on CE pans. Maybe she's just a lousy cook like me then! :18:
I think we should shove her on a 'roteeeeesery' and leave her to spin....

he he that would be worth watching:59:

Problem is that the presenters and guests forget what the real star of a show is - the items being sold. I want to see a demonstration of the goods being shown/worn/used, not some presenter or guest fawning over each other Allison Keenan ought to be put out to grass - talk about mutton dressed up as lamb. Okay she and others look good for their age. How much did it cost to look that way ? More to the point, was it worth it !

Problem is that the presenters and guests forget what the real star of a show is - the items being sold. I want to see a demonstration of the goods being shown/worn/used, not some presenter or guest fawning over each other Allison Keenan ought to be put out to grass - talk about mutton dressed up as lamb. Okay she and others look good for their age. How much did it cost to look that way ? More to the point, was it worth it !

miaow - bit harsh, sorry

The funniest thing I heard a couple of weeks ago came from the mouth of the Yankee Candle lady whilst on air with AK who was waxing lyrical about smells and candles and......when the guest said, "Ali, you took the words right out of my mouth"! Funniest thing ever and so pleased the mute button was off.:18:

I can't help but think a lot of the waffle comes about because they don't seem to have much in their shows anymore. They have to pad it out with lots of talk and lots of adverts. Everytime I turn them on now it's advertising something. Usually a show that is competitive to what is currently on air!

Ali Keenan gives me a headache :/ And Jill Franks.... 'nuff said.

Latest posts

Back