Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thats weird because I was thinking exactly the same today :11:
but then I dont watch QVC much so wasnt sure if she had been on or not.

Maybe she is just on her Easter Holidays

Sometimes the presenters just disappear for a while. I think they must go on hols and possibly learn about new products before they go on air. And of course learn new creative ways to talk about the same old things :)

Weeks ago now I heard one of the presenters wishing her well as she was poorly.

Her blog says she has been refurbishing her house. From the description it sounds like she's almost had the place re-designed and re-built.

Isn't Orlando a builder? Maybe their eyes met over a cicular saw and they've run away together. Or is that jus one of my fantasies??:16:

Isn't Orlando a builder? Maybe their eyes met over a cicular saw and they've run away together. Or is that jus one of my fantasies??:16:

Maybe she got him as yet another freebee.....................she saw him and declared " I have just RAN out of builders"

They probably sacked her after reading all the unpleasant comments about her on here....:lol:

It's been a while, hasn't it? Hope she's ok & has not been around because she's ill or something! She's not exactly my favourite presenter but always a bit worrying when people just disappear without explanation.....? :(

Latest posts

Back