Anne dawson in tights!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
I saw a repeat of one of yesterday's Kipling hours this morning and AD was wearing tights (or maybe they were leggings!) and I was surprised to see what nice legs she has. Didn't care for the outfit but her legs were really cute.
She looks so much better now that she has had her teef done.

I saw a repeat of one of yesterday's Kipling hours this morning and AD was wearing tights (or maybe they were leggings!) and I was surprised to see what nice legs she has. Didn't care for the outfit but her legs were really cute.

Agree with you, just wish she would get her hair cut it does nothing for her

She mentioned that she has been doing Zumba recently so maybe that is why are legs look so good. She is very excited that QVC have a Zumba TSV in May.

When a certain make up company came on QVC they did Anne up and she looked absolutely stunning!

I like Ann, she usually does her make up very well and her face is expressive (no work done there).

I'm surprised that QVC don't have a presenter stylist to advise them with hair/make up/ clothes etc. Looking OK in the mirror doesn't always mean you'll look good on camera and it must be difficult for even the most experienced presenters to get it right every time.

I remember Ann looking beautiful after having her make up done. Can anyone remember what make up they used xx

I remember Ann looking beautiful after having her make up done. Can anyone remember what make up they used xx

Was it recently? If I remember correctly she loooked nice when the man from CID cosmetics did her make-up at the beginning of the new year.

Yeah, I thought Ann looked really good yesterday, I really liked her outfit.

LOL Almerinda, I read the thread title as " Anne Dawson is tight " !..:giggle::giggle:
Pleased to hear she was sober and that she is guilty of nothing more than concealing a decent pair of legs...

I can't remember: I think it was something like KI CD or something like that, but she did look lovely, they even commented from the gallery!

What is Zumba?

It's a dance based exercise class which is done to fast latin american music. and you whoop a lot! It's so much fun you work harder.

Funnily enough, I did my first class this morning. Great fun, especially if you prefer dancing to exercise, which I do.

Won't be buying the Zumba TSV though as it'll probably be a DVD to do at home and I know that'll never happen as I much prefer a class with a teacher.

Funnily enough, I did my first class this morning. Great fun, especially if you prefer dancing to exercise, which I do.

Won't be buying the Zumba TSV though as it'll probably be a DVD to do at home and I know that'll never happen as I much prefer a class with a teacher.

I am going to my first class on Thursday evening. Is it really exhausting? I am really looking forward to it as it looks much more fun than aerobics.

I am going to my first class on Thursday evening. Is it really exhausting? I am really looking forward to it as it looks much more fun than aerobics.

Well, I was very tired and my hair was wet! Haven't exercised properly for ages though so it depends on a) how fit you are and b) how much you put into it.

I loved it and will look for another class nearer home as my friend doesn't want to go again (she's more of a gym girl).

I'm sure you'll enjoy your class.

Don't forget some water!!

Thanks for info. It really is all the rage over here at the moment. I am not fit, just given up smoking!!, but hoping to get fit. Cheers.

Thanks for info. It really is all the rage over here at the moment. I am not fit, just given up smoking!!, but hoping to get fit. Cheers.

The teacher was really nice and said just follow me, but if you can't do what I'm doing just do what you want which made it very relaxed.

I like that there's a variation of music - eg Fat Sam (Bugsy Malone), Cotton Eyed Joe and Billie Jean to name a few.

Let us know what you think.

Latest posts

Back