An instrument of torture

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poor Kathy trying to give it her best has just slipped off.
Mark should be told to tuck in his vest as there's too many builders bum shots. :wink:

:sun:

I just saw the 12noon presentation, and my first thought was "Crikey, have they started selling p0rn on QVC?, my second thought was "Sausages!" - that woman is some colour. At no point did I think "Hmmm, maybe I should give that a go, it looks very easy, portable and fun."

I couldn't watch the guest last night, found her irritating and not to mention downright rude! She kept talking/whooping/screeching over Claire! Plus she just kept getting louder & louder. Annoying doesn't even come close to describing her.

Surely you could do yourself quite a bit of harm on that thing. I would probably whizz off the side of it and go through my patio door and end up in hospital. That's the only way I would lose weight with the 6 months I'd have to spend in traction to sort myself out again!!! Needless to say not for me!! :mysmilie_468:

Even if I had wanted a contraption like that I'd not have placed an order because I turned the TV off as soon as JNL started screeching. She had a cracking finely honed physique, but a voice that wrecked the image in my opinion. I know she is enthusiastic about the product but ............... sheeeshhhhh! :headbang:

Latest posts

Back