Alpha H TSV 19/8/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stella

Registered Shopper
Hi, does anyone know the contents of the August TSV with Alph H. I know they're few and far between

I've not seen or heard any hints on Alpha H's social media as yet.

Could do with some more microcleanse personally.

I'm a die hard Alpha H fan but have recently strayed... for those with "typical" Alpha H skin (combination, and/or spot prone) you might want to look at Clean and Clear's new Advantage range (it's basically Clean & Clear but aimed more towards adult skin than teenagers), I never thought I'd find anything better than Alpha H but on a money-saving mission I tried this, and I have! The Clear & Soothe foaming wash is really worth a look, good ratings and good concentration of skin clearing ingredients without the irritants http://www.boots.com/en/Clean-Clear-Advantage-Clear-Soothe-Foaming-Wash_1360822/

Last edited:
Is there an Alpha-H TSV in August? I thought that it's only once a year on AD and the last one was in Feb 2014.

I've not seen or heard any hints on Alpha H's social media as yet.

Could do with some more microcleanse personally.

I'm a die hard Alpha H fan but have recently strayed... for those with "typical" Alpha H skin (combination, and/or spot prone) you might want to look at Clean and Clear's new Advantage range (it's basically Clean & Clear but aimed more towards adult skin than teenagers), I never thought I'd find anything better than Alpha H but on a money-saving mission I tried this, and I have! The Clear & Soothe foaming wash is really worth a look, good ratings and good concentration of skin clearing ingredients without the irritants http://www.boots.com/en/Clean-Clear-Advantage-Clear-Soothe-Foaming-Wash_1360822/
Ellaaa, what is the cleanser like, is it like the Balancing Cleanser or the Triple Action one?

Ellaaa, what is the cleanser like, is it like the Balancing Cleanser or the Triple Action one?

It's a foaming cleanser so the texture is different to those two (it doesn't feel stripping or drying like old school foaming cleansers, leaves my skin very soft). It's definitely more like the triple action cleanser in terms of benefits, aiming to clear and soothe/calm skin :)

I'd just got to the point where I was fed up of spending £20-30 per cleanser and moisturiser and thought I'd give something cheaper a go on the off chance, think I've been lucky. I've incorporated it int my routine and still use Alpha H alongside it, although I've ordered the clean & clear advantage moisturiser today and it will be interesting to see if that's as good!

Sounds good, I love the Triple Action Cleanser, it seems to dissolve any dead skin and I can feel it come away under my fingers and the newly revealed skin feels glass like.

Lovely isn't it Marina? So refreshing too. My dream TSV would have that in, with microcleanse, and one of the masks :)

Be interesting to see what's in this one, got more liquid gold than I know what to do with but I imagine that'll be in it!!

Lovely isn't it Marina? So refreshing too. My dream TSV would have that in, with microcleanse, and one of the masks :)

Be interesting to see what's in this one, got more liquid gold than I know what to do with but I imagine that'll be in it!!
This would be just perfect, although I'm not too keen on the mask, I have the Gold one, doesn't do anything for me that I can notice.

i really dont like creamy cleansers. and the tsv's dont seem to do the alpha h skin wash with glycolic acid i would love that

By the way, the TSV on 19th, Tuesday, and only two live hours

12:00 - 01:00 AM
Alpha-H Skincare
Alison Young

04:00 - 05:00 AM
Alpha-H Skincare
Alison Young

08:00 - 09:00 AM
Alpha-H Skincare
Alison Young

10:00 - 11:00 PM
Alpha-H Skincare
Alison Young

They'll probably have a few generic beauty shows during the day as well (Fabulous at 40 for example).

I don't think it is; I think the last TSV had about the same air time.

I bought the last but one TSV and that was aired in more than two "Alpha-H" hours. I cannot remember the "on air time" of the last TSV though, but I remember me thinking about whether to order it or not.

They'll probably have a few generic beauty shows during the day as well (Fabulous at 40 for example).

Yeah, maybe. Or they won't have that much of the TSV that it's sold out very quickly so they don't need additional shows. ;-)

On Facebook they said concerning the TSV "back by popular demand". Maybe there will be one containing Liquid Gold again?

If it is the one with the 200ml Liquid Gold, cleanser and eyecream that one will be mine.:)

Latest posts

Back