Alpha-H TSV 12/5/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alpha H TSV12/5/11

Am I missing something?

At the beginning of the 9 pm show DF said it was the final presentation of the TSV.
Duly presented, then a few other items and then ......ANOTHER final final presentation of the TSV.

The new product, the exfoliator, is brand new today they say, European premiere. Excuse me, in that case how do they already have reviews on line?

I am very old and I love AlphaH but not entirely senile YET! Or maybe it's just me!

I really cannot take any more of the Flint woman, I think if she could jump out of the screen and grab you round the neck and chain you to Qcut, she would.

As others have said, Tom and Michelle are such lovely people, there is no need whatsoever to carry on like a market trader to sell their product, we want to know more from them, and nothing whatsoever from Fllint. Less is more madam.

It is an interesting and successful product. I am so pleased to have found a product which does what it says, is not wildly expensive unlike the highly priced Gatineau and Elemis which have done absolutely nothing for me, I just want to hear more from Michelle, such an interesting lady.

The new product, the exfoliator, is brand new today they say, European premiere. Excuse me, in that case how do they already have reviews on line?

I am very old and I love AlphaH but not entirely senile YET! Or maybe it's just me!

There is only one review online and the reviewer said that she was sent the product to try.

Latest posts

Back