Alpha-H TSV 12/5/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Netscat and a v warm welcome to the forum.

I have normal skin but Liquid Gold is fine when I feel it needs a boost. I tend to do a week of alternate nights and that kick starts clear glowing skin for about 6-8 weeks before I use it again. It takes a leap of faith not to put your usual night cream over the top once you've applied your Liquid Gold, but it's surprizing how soft my skin feels when I wake up; not parched at all.

If you're cautious I can recommend the slightly weaker Liquid Harmony. It works just as well for my needs and I picked up a couple of sealed bottles cheap on ebay as it's less popular than Liquid Gold. (don't confuse it with the similarly named "Alpha H Harmony Infusion" which is basically a toner and does bugger all imho).

30 day MBG comes into it's own really; buy from QVC and at least you can return it if you get a reaction from your patch test.

One last thing, use an SPF product during the day; having had cancerous cells removed from my cheek 18months ago I'm a bit evangelical about sun protection. Glycolics can make your skin more susceptible to sun damage.

Jude xxx

I find Alpha H to be the best range for spot prone skin. Its reduced my outbreaks and has even faded old acne scars (I also have very sensitive oily skin) I also had an operation on my nose and was left will nasty scars and very very enlarged pores, This range has reduced that problem hugely. I could never be without this range now. So much so, Ive given all my elemis and decloer facial products to my neice xx

i have normal to slightly oily skin that is sensitive to most if not all spa brands with essentila oils.this range has been a god send. gets rid of spots and scarring and stops new ones forming. my skin is dewy,fresh,plumped and even toned.

my teenage daughter has acne and exzema and she has similar results to me.

the sp30 is really excellent so much so i layer it over the rejuvinating cream.
the textures are not as refined as say decleor or elemis and alpha-h is fragarnce free so you may find you miss the beautifull fragrances of elemis/decleor

Thanks everyone! I think I will give it a go. However I will read the instructions as recommended, I'm not good at being patient so generally just slap stuff on and see what happens, but on this case I'd better be more careful and just use it on Tzone initially. This range does seem to be quite powerful so I'll start cautiously and stop if my face dissolves!!:happy:

BTW - anyone able to share their experience of Alpha-H cleansers?

I have tried a couple but ages ago and would love to know which sort is best for what type of skin, if anyone can advise? Thanks!

Yes I use triple action cleanser it is very good, non drying and clears spots up

Received my card from QV yesterday regarding this TSV. It looks like a very good collection so be very interesting to see 'price point' and if it comes under £40 with p&p. Really hoping that I dont have to stay up until midnight this evening!! It's ages since I have been excited about a forthcoming TSV reminds of the old Molton Brown days!!

SCW any ideas yet or guess it will only be up later on this evening? :cheeky:

Does anyone have any idea on the shelf life of Alpha H, specifically the eye cream and liquid gold? I already have both unopened but as I've said before, am temding to stock up as it's more expensive in Oz...

thanks!

Tx

Does anyone have any idea on the shelf life of Alpha H, specifically the eye cream and liquid gold? I already have both unopened but as I've said before, am temding to stock up as it's more expensive in Oz...

thanks!

Tx

Thinking the same thing. Love the range so would be good to get a couple of the TSVs. Have typed the product code in but it's not recognising yet. I guess as the price is good that it won't be on easy pay?

Thinking the same thing. Love the range so would be good to get a couple of the TSVs. Have typed the product code in but it's not recognising yet. I guess as the price is good that it won't be on easy pay?

Heh heh me too, keep refreshing... just in case... lol :rock:

balancing cleanser,liquid gol and rejuvinating cream are all 24 months unopened hope this helps.

ok, since i'm now feeling inadequate being a soap and water girl, i've been watching this. i don't know if i'm missing something but they seem to say everything except who it's suitable for. is it really just oily, spot prone skin? or can it be used on old and dry like mine?:wonder:

Any skin type can use AlphaH but an individual might have an allergic reaction to any product in the range so it's advisable to patch test (48hours behind your ear) as the products are quite potent. Mind you any product can cause an adverse reaction in anyone so if you're cautious and know you have reactive skin it's always worth doing a patch test and only introduce new products one at a time so you know which one doesn't agree with you.

The main idea behind the Alpha H range seems to be that it will re-balance your skintype at any stage on the oily to dry spectrum. It gives a boost to my normal skin.

HTH

Jude xx

I have normal skin which is prone to being sensitive and I have been known to have the odd bad reaction to products ~ Clinique moisturiser being one, for some strange reason!
I love alpha H and it's done nothing but good for my skin. It brightens it, smooths it and leaves it glowing and now I don't use anything else.

Latest posts

Back