Alpha H TSV 06/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the price of the TSV is o.k. for the amount of Liquid Gold you get, nearly half a litre. Of course, I thought the price to be around £30 or less, but anyway, nobody can afford to give anything away for free so this price is o.k. for me.

I don't really see how you can say the price is too high for Alpha H TSVs! Much more competitively priced per ml for what you get than other brands.

For me anyway price is irrelevant because the products work, no point in spending less money on something that doesn't do anything for me.

I don't think the TSV prices are too high at all. On the contrary, I agree with you. For me, Alpha-H is the first brand that really delivers, haven't experienced that before.:)

Edit: Sorry! I didn't get who you addressed....

Last edited:
I have ordered it too, the only beauty product I buy now from QVC. I like the fact that we have three no-nonsense bottles and can work out that the price is a good deal today for that range.

I don't really see how you can say the price is too high for Alpha H TSVs! Much more competitively priced per ml for what you get than other brands.

For me anyway price is irrelevant because the products work, no point in spending less money on something that doesn't do anything for me.

its ml for ml liquid gold not a moisturiser or serum. never seen a tsv like it and i have championed this brand from day one. its the best skincare that qvc sells and they sell a lot. they have never in recent times done a full routine for example. thats all i want. nothing too complicated. cleanser,toner (liquid gold) and moisturiser. simples

My set arrived this morning. I think it's great value and I always shop around.

I think that they used to do a full routine, there was almost always Rejuvenating cream and LG in a TSV, plus a cleanser and an eye cream, but the sizes were at best half size.

How ever you look at it, whether it's an interesting TSV or not, it's a great price if you use Liquid Gold regularly (which I do!) :)

My daughter and I both use Liquid gold and just decided to buy this set between us. I started a 200 ml bottle a few weeks ago which will last ages but she was completely out, so I've said she can have the 200 size and I'll have the other 2 smaller sizes . It is the one thing I have used consistently for the last 4 years and I find that alongside HCC keeps my skin nicely exfoliated . I am 55 and I really think this is a great product for all age groups ( as long as you remember your sunscreen !)

What is quite hilarious today is watching Lulu having to follow 2 skincare professionals in the Alpha H team, trying to sound as if she knows what she's talking about :mysmilie_17:

I thought they were three months apart so appx November and February but for exact dates need to speak to CS.
This makes sense as the next planned TSV should be appx in January like in the two previous years.
Can they not do a feature on one’s account to show what’s due and when? It only appears once in process and shipped.

Alpha-H fans, is the Liquid Laser Supersize Concentrate Serum 50ml worth £41.51 (inc P&P)? And does it have a noticeable firming effect?

Alpha-H fans, is the Liquid Laser Supersize Concentrate Serum 50ml worth £41.51 (inc P&P)? And does it have a noticeable firming effect?

for me, yes, i am Michelle's age
and have some thinning skin on my cheeks
and some slackening
i bought this earlier in the year
and feel it makes a big difference
firming and redensifying, results for me starting after a week use
so if you are 50 plus
i'd say :go for it :mysmilie_59:
p.s. the bottle and dropper work very well and look nice too
no wastage of product and keeping it at right temp protecting potency
just thought i mention this
as their packaging can be a bit hit and miss

If you know those groves (in 10x magnifying mirror of course) on sun damaged skin, then it's a good product to fill them out in 4-7 days. It was drying on my skin, but I may have been overdoing it, always used more than the recommended 4 drops.
I'm not keen on the pipette,much rather a pump this would protect the air getting in the bottle and oxidising the product.

I ordered this earlier based on the reviews. Have also gone for the Tsv!!

I thought they were three months apart so appx November and February but for exact dates need to speak to CS.
This makes sense as the next planned TSV should be appx in January like in the two previous years.
Can they not do a feature on one’s account to show what’s due and when? It only appears once in process and shipped.

Are there two drops? I emailed QVC a while ago to get my delivery address changed and they said there was only one (in November).

Are there two drops? I emailed QVC a while ago to get my delivery address changed and they said there was only one (in November).

I'm sure there were two further deliveries (three in total) they were saying at the time

Does anyone think that Frankie has been using AH for years like she says? Unless she means that Tom has been doing it for her when she is modelling.

It was said last night that 9000 were sold, and then went on advanced orders. This I would think was their normal stock levels so well done Michelle well deserved success, although I was sceptical and thought that people won't buy after we had so much LG in various TSVs in resent TSVs.

Latest posts

Back