Alpha H TSV 06/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I probably have around 6 months worth of liquid gold and don't want to stockpile. Would rather get some in a kit when I need it.

I agree Bea, it is more sensible to wait for other TSVs which will no doubt have liquid gold in them but various other products which you will use. Not much point in buying 3 bottles of liquid gold in one go.

I don't need either, I have just opened one bottle and have 2 tucked away. I use for a month then a break for a month.

I agree Bea, it is more sensible to wait for other TSVs which will no doubt have liquid gold in them but various other products which you will use. Not much point in buying 3 bottles of liquid gold in one go.
Ah, but we shouldn't be keeping the whole set if we have some LG already, one for your mother, one for your sister and the list goes on.

I don't need either, I have just opened one bottle and have 2 tucked away. I use for a month then a break for a month.
Do you mean using one month every other day or daily? Just curious how people use it. I haven't used lg for about a week and then used it last night and there was a big difference in my skin (glowing) and it was starting to break out just one week without lg, but I used other products, mainly oils.

image.jpg

If I click on the link it just says sold out
Hx

It must be intermittent because the link worked for me at the weekend (I ordered and it's been despatched) but it's saying Sold Out for me at the moment too.

such a boring tsv and not cheap either. the last tsv was quite good but alpha h need to offer more variety to thier customers

such a boring tsv and not cheap either. the last tsv was quite good but alpha h need to offer more variety to thier customers

For a last-minute TSV, with limited time to get stocks in place, it was inevitable it would be Liquid Gold. It's their best-selling product... and QVC probably won't let them put together a TSV without it. I'm sure if they'd had more notice, they could have put together something more interesting.

I'm sure the choice was - say yes, or miss the opportunity. As Michelle always stresses that Alpha-H is a very small skincare company, shopping tv exposure is critical for their continued success, so of course it was going to be yes, of course we'll do you another TSV.

Michelle and Tom looking fabulous as ever, they couldn't be a better advert for their own range.

I am not going for the TSV but I find the Micro Cleanse set very good.

i must admit its been rare that alpha h have done a good tsv the last one was a nice suprise in part because of the price point. but previously they have always been a bit hit and miss. the content is poor but the price is too high anyway

Latest posts

Back