Alpha H TSV 06/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, that is just too much. I hope though that after this there will be some more in future TSVs with it but 3 is just too much

Not for me either. I know you folk on here are brilliant at discovering future TSV's but I lived in hope that you may have got it wrong on this occasion. Its going to have to be an amazing price for me to go for it. It's probably a good thing, as I've bought the SBC OTO today, and am (impatiently) awaiting the Tarte Tsv (only one more sleep until that little beauty becomes available)! And a massive thanks to those who give us a heads up on QVC offers, TSV's and OTO's - my bank balance wont thank you....but I think you're amazing! x

Can any AH users tell me how much LG they get through? I'm thinking of going for this (if the price is right) as I have heard good things about it. I just would like to know how long it would last if used daily?

The Liquid Gold is not supposed to be used daily, but every other night. From my experience, the regular 100ml size lasts several months as you don't need much and you just use it once every other day, so my guess for the TSV is it should last you at least a year.

i'm out as well, as they say on Dragon's Den
got enough LG from previous TSV

The Liquid Gold is not supposed to be used daily, but every other night. From my experience, the regular 100ml size lasts several months as you don't need much and you just use it once every other day, so my guess for the TSV is it should last you at least a year.

Just have read on Facebook that the TSV is a year's supply of Liquid Gold.

Can any AH users tell me how much LG they get through? I'm thinking of going for this (if the price is right) as I have heard good things about it. I just would like to know how long it would last if used daily?

All I can say is that I got so much from various TSVs that I use it on my body as well and the results are very pleasing to the sun damage I’ve endured over the years end pigmentation is less (hurray!). The reason I started doing it is that I have had a 50 ml bottle (white, old style) and it sat a couple of years unopened and turned quite dark. I have since noticed, when the packaging changed, the LG is a lighter colour (less liquorice perhaps) but trying not to take the chance to find out how it will survive in the next couple of years.

If this TSV set is a year worth then I have an equivalent to 6-7 years worth at the moment, if used on the face only.

I'll be swimming out the door in Liquid Gold.Got the last TSV on AD so will have some more coming & one is in my stock already.Very boring no panic buying on this one.

Alpha-H Liquid Gold 3 Piece Skincare Collection

QVC Price: £55.00
Today's Special Value Price :£35.96
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-Liquid...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-18-_-210031

This limited edition Alpha-H collection includes three different sizes of the top-rated Liquid Gold, a potent overnight resurfacing treatment that uses a state-of-the-art low pH delivery system, and is designed to diminish the appearance of enlarged pores, wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage while brightening your complexion, helping to balance uneven skin tone and improving the look of tired and dull skin. Ideal to slot into your existing skincare regime, refresh your complexion overnight with the Alpha-H Liquid Gold Trilogy collection.

A size for every event - this collection includes a travel size bottle for overnight stays and a full size for your dressing table, plus a supersize version - meaning you won't run out in a hurry!

Praised by the beauty elite - becoming a cult product among industry insiders, Liquid Gold is renowned as an 'overnight facial', gently exfoliating tired and dull complexions and plumping the appearance of your skin while you sleep.

Tried and tested - Liquid Gold has been clinically shown to reduce wrinkle depth, boost moisture content, reduce the roughness of your skin, and is fine for use on sensitive skin and on the orbital bone under the eye.

Celebrate 15 years - this limited edition collection marks the 15th anniversary of the revolutionary Liquid Gold.

Contains:
1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - contains glycolic acid and liquorice extract. Ideal for mature, sun-damaged, prematurely ageing and acne-scarred skin, and tired or dull complexions
1 x Liquid Gold (100ml; full size)
1 x Liquid Gold (50ml; travel size)

How to use:
Using a cotton pad, apply onto cleansed skin and gently wipe over face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas
Your skin may tingle momentarily
For maximum benefit leave on overnight and do not use a night cream, but allow it to work 'uninterrupted' while you sleep
Use alternate evenings, or two to three nights a week for younger or more sensitive skin types

Application tips:
Sensitive skin: apply Liquid Gold to a dampened cotton pad to minimise the tingling sensation and start by using it just two nights a week; then after two weeks, graduate to using a dry pad. This gives your skin time to adjust to the treatment.
Resistant skin: forego the cotton pad and simply apply 3-4 drops of the solution directly onto your skin

Behind the brand
A pioneering Australian brand, Alpha-H skincare combines active natural ingredients and the latest in scientific technology to bring a range of skincare and anti-ageing products that will help you achieve a brighter, smooth and visibly more radiant complexion.

I'm not sure whether to go for this or not because I do have another coming out to me in my auto delivery drop, but I did want to get my Mum a bottle for Christmas for her to try as I think she will like it.

For some reason i was expecting this to be more around the £30 mark but i guess £40 postage is still fairly good but i wont be buying.

If I wasn't debating over getting my Mum a bottle I definitely wouldn't get this TSV.

The Ebay buyers will snap this TSV up :mysmilie_10: so in the next few days there will be plenty of LG on ebay so you could always buy from there if its only one bottle you want.

i will however be watching , if poss, the 2 evening shows
and will be watching for any specials, OTO's etc
as i expect that Alpha H and QVC will be wanting to maximise orders from the bigger audience from TSV shows
and i will stay tuned on here for any heads up too
would love a trial pack/luxury minis or similar from Liquid Laser range
or a good offer on Liquid Laser balm (with rest of the range mini's would be fab)
however...
they might like to keep the issues of thinning skin (which LL adresses)
away from a show where they are selling industrial quantities of LG (which adresses thickening skin)
i know i have simplified a little here
and i myself use both (am Michelle's age)
but you may get where i am coming from ....

and oh, tata to Marina for the links to TVSN shows
watched them all and have learned to use my Intensive Night Serum with the Rejuvenating Cream as a good combo (once a week for me)

I think that the price for this amount of LG is very good given we had a 200 ml LG as a BPOTM at £37 a couple of years ago (think inflation).

Latest posts

Back