Alpha H TSV 06/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

evening gals

look what arrived this morning from Oz (quicker than the effect of gravity on a pair of bawdy knickers ..:mysmilie_14:)

006.jpg

the sampler kit !
it arrived by Fedex, took about 2 days only , was packaged very nicely
and there was no additional charge for VAT or custom admin
am well chuffed
got 3 things i had wanted to try : Instant Facial, Balancing and Pore Refining Mask and Vit A serum (a generous half size in proper glass bottle with pipette)
and 2 things which i love to use regularly : Absolute Eye Gel (generous half size) and LG Mask
so those will tide me over for some months as they are staples for me

to be honest, this is way more fun a TSV
cos you can chose every item
great choice of items (okay no LL items, but still ...)
and very good value esp if you chose well

maybe it was luck that there as no custom surcharge, ]
can't say for sure ...

p.s. hope noone is disappointed that this was the 'news'
i had promised to report back on the sampler...
pretty sure though that we have cracked the upcoming TSV mystery and it is the *yawn* LG trio

I’m going to wait and see what new kits they may have for the TSV day and place my order for samples then.
It is a fantastic offer like you said lilith if you chose well. Shame about P&P and they don’t seem to cap it for more than one set.

I’m going to wait and see what new kits they may have for the TSV day and place my order for samples then.
It is a fantastic offer like you said lilith if you chose well. Shame about P&P and they don’t seem to car it if I wanted more than one set.

£12 p&p from oz is reasonable imo
i tried to order from them before
and it was then £36 for one item for courier charge and no other options

i take it that they are offering at this low price for the sampler
so that they can win new customers via trying the products
(rather than a few savvy shoppers stocking up big time on a bumper bargain)
hence it makes sense, from their perspective, that you can't order multiple sets for 1 set of p&p
they may even have meant to limit it to one per customer
but, as a small business, learning as they go along, did not think or know how to do limit it in their ecommerce system
previously they had no information at all on international shipping, a couple of month back
and i ended up aborting order process for LL balm on 25% off 'worldwide offer' when p&p came up as £36

also, there is a liitle sentence on the sampler page that says something like 'for first month only'
no idea what that means effectively or how long it has been there
just saying that offer may disappear ...

Thanks for posting lilith, good to know all went so smoothly. I'd love to know what you think about the new products and how the masks compare when you've had a chance to road test it all.

will do Bea

and thank you, merci and dankeschoen to Ani who found this lovely offer ! :mysmilie_12:

p.s. re masks
if anyone is doing the sampler in the near future
and has not tried the Liquid Gold Perfecting Mask
i highly recommend it
i think it may be their second hero product after LG
it gives amazing skin in 10 minutes

and i tend to take it with me
if a friend needs a pick me up or has a big day ahead
for a surprise DIY facial
even had it with me when at a festival recently
and the gal in the tent across had her 40th birthday
and i gave her 'facial' with balm cleanser and this mask as a bday treat
it has never failed to wow on any skin i have tried it on so far
hence it comes highly recommended from moi
i find it is best used before a night out
or if you look in the mirror and go : oh no, i need some help double quick

It is a fantastic offer like you said lilith if you chose well. Shame about P&P and they don’t seem to cap it for more than one set.

i am staying tuned to see TSV confirmation
and will consider unless it is 'little and large and mini' LG
(i can hear someone saying 'the collectors edition' - don't go down that road, it leads to 'fluff and puff' *warning klaxon*)

For a moment I thought what if this TSV treat is a pick and mix samples.. no chance, it will break Q’s systems.
I’m staying tuned too but from past experience I remember that AH is hard to locate for Ian and he spends days if not weeks trying to find it.

For a moment I thought what if this TSV treat is a pick and mix samples.. no chance, it will break Q’s systems.
I’m staying tuned too but from past experience I remember that AH is hard to locate for Ian and he spends days if not weeks trying to find it.

agree Marina
and many thanks to Ian for spending his time and trying ... much appreciated

Thank you Ian, you are a Star!
I won't be buying it though, wonder if it's on AD that would be a lot of LG.

Well done Marina , You were right about this TSV :mysmilie_3:

Its a No from me , Very boring IMO, I think ill just continue with the AD from the last Tsv :)

Latest posts

Back