Alpha H TSV 06/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I should hope not, it's way too boring. They had a vitamin set, I'd love them to bring it here, Vit A, C, E 50 ml each

yeah, i chose the vit a 15 ml size in the sampler
and have the vit c big size in the refill insulated packaging
vit e wise, there are a lot of options i already have in my box of tricks (pharmacy cupboard)

I'd like to try AH vitamin E, have a couple of acne scars. Checked their own website and it's the most expensive one.
I love the chatter on tvsn, apparently, Michelle had botox for her daughter's wedding not so long ago and hated it (she couldn't say she loved it, could she?)

p.s. i think you guessed the upcoming TSV
fits also with the 'clue' Tom gave about golden and end of anniversary year (see packaging mentioning 15 year anniversary)

You are right I think, it all makes sense now and from what Tom said this set is a perfect match. Michelle said on the video that crates of these are now leaving Australia for the UK, Italy etc.
What about something we have never seen before was also mentioned by Tom?

Well, there hasn't been a set like this before, I think that is the "never seen before" part. If that is the TSV, I don't if I will buy it. Still have enough Liquid Gold to use. But if it is a Liquid Laser set...then I am in.

Well, there hasn't been a set like this before, I think that is the "never seen before" part. If that is the TSV, I don't if I will buy it. Still have enough Liquid Gold to use. But if it is a Liquid Laser set...then I am in.

ditto Ani
and agree with you both on the 'yawn'
never seen a LG trio before in different sizes
(yeah, hopefully we won't again as it is a bit of harebrained idea ...
someone seems to have gotten a bit carried away there imho
they'll be calling them 'collectors items' next ....)

Add a "know" before the "will", please.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this TSV is, as I really like the last TSV (even the eye cream now I've learnt how to use it without it stinging however the cap has broken on mine a great deal), but if it is a trio of liquid gold I'm not sure I will get it as I am still using the TSV one and I'm keeping the auto delivery going so I'll have another in November. But saying that, I did want to introduce my Mum to liquid gold, so maybe I will go for it.

As for all the other suggestions that have been batted about, I'm not sure they are going to be for me, but I will watch the presentation online and see what I think (I'm away for TSV day).

I'd like to try AH vitamin E, have a couple of acne scars. Checked their own website and it's the most expensive one.
I love the chatter on tvsn, apparently, Michelle had botox for her daughter's wedding not so long ago and hated it (she couldn't say she loved it, could she?)

I would say Michelle has been having botox for a good while now, I would say about 2 years, her forehead has been blatently immobile for quite some time.

I may try an Alpha H TSV if it's got something different in it. I have had good results with liquid gold but I don't want to use it again, I think I am starting to get Rosacea on my cheeks (another menopausal symptom I think), but if it's got something like Vitamin E I would maybe give something like that a go. However, I am over the whole spending a fortune on skincare thing, so it would have to be something pretty amazing to sway me.

As it was a short notice TSV and they were only asked to step in after the success of the last one (they said) they didn’t have the time to come up with anything better I guess, and put together what they had the most of, or the easiest to produce. If this is the TSV then it’s a carbon copy of the Ultrasun ‘emergency TSV’ that they’ve put instead of the Sak, if people remember, the two supersize bottles on the sports spf20 and all over sudden the spf20 was everything that you may ever need. From the Alpha H sets I bought this year I have all these sizes now, the 200, 100 and 50 ml bottles.

Why is anticipation nearly always better than reality? I have plenty of liquid gold so if it's the trio I won't get it unless they guarantee there will be no liquid gold in the next tsv. At least it's not looking like being a candle! The day alpha h give us that I will be thoroughly disillusioned. Michelle touts her brand as serious problem solving skincare without the fluff and puff of other brands so no candles please. It's not even as if you could give an alpha h candle away like you could with well known spa brands like Decleor or Elemis. I always look forward to alpha h tsv's but lately there is no wow factor.

We think that the TSV is a kit consisting of LG only of three different sizes 200, 100 and 50 ml bottles on the basis what Tom said on qvcuk Facebook. At the same time we hope that we are wrong because this would be the most dull AH TSV.
Hopefully our supersleuths will be able to confirm once they know from their secret sources.

Latest posts

Back