Alpha-H TSV 04/01/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Marina. It will last longer that way as well.

But if that doesn't work for you and you get the same reaction as before, it may be that your skin is too sensitive for the glycolic acid in the Liquid Gold. Please be careful.

Ah, see I'm used to using oils on my skin so I have a technique to avoid finger dribble! Bunch all your fingertips together so they're touching - your palm now creates a "well", where you can puddle the oil/Liquid Gold without any dribble. Then go in to the puddle with the two fingers from the other hand and quickly tap it all over the face until the well is dry (if you know what I mean!) then using hands pat in/rub in to face.

It works for me :)

That's a great tip Vianne, thank you. I also use oils but never had a problem with finger leakage, just spread it on my hands and then onto face or body, it never leaked due to its viscosity so I was clueless with LG. I shall try it tomorrow night as tonight is my night off :)

I received it today, eventually, and the eye gel no longer has a pump top, has anyone noticed?

I haven't even received an email that my auto delivery has been despatched.

What top does the eye gel have? The loss of the pump can only be a good thing.

It's a flip top and I never had a problem with a pump before. My AD was due on second of April.

IMG_2257.JPG

Latest posts

Back