Alpha-H TSV 04/01/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liquid Laser is for mature skin types, right?
Don't know this but it's more potent than LG and clinically proven to mosturise the skin by 211% and is very good for sun damage if I heard correctly yesterday. The reviews are quite good too. If it's a BPOTM I will give it a go. The Balm was also from the Laser series but very expensive for 30 ml I thought, can't wait to read the reviews on it.
I have recently purchased vitamin C cream/lotion at the fraction of the price and it has a higher percentage of vitamin C than the Laser Balm and does make skin brighter and visibly moisturised. And it melts just like Michelle described the Balm melted. Vitamin C helps to produce collagen in the skin apparently.
http://www.ishtarskinlights.com/clarity-c-lotion
The 25% offer ends tonight at midnight.

I thought I heard Michelle or Tom say when presenting the balm that the Liquid Laser range is for mature skin types over 50 years old.

I thought I heard Michelle or Tom say when presenting the balm that the Liquid Laser range is for mature skin types over 50 years old.
May be I cannot remember this bit.
Edit: oh, yes, it came back to me now, Michelle said that now she is 52 she developed this product (the Balm) perhaps it was said for the concentrate as well

Microcleanse supersize BPOTM may be in the pipeline, Ali Young has been hinting at it for a couple of years now.

That'd be a better choice for all ages.

I used to swear by Microcleanse, and still love it but my daughter doesn't like anything minty so she's not keen on it (she'll put up with the mint element in Wen because the results are good on our hair). I bought a previous Prai TSV (205123) that included the Microdermabrasion Throat scrub that's also in today's TSV, and I find it just as good as the Alpha H product, but without the mint scent. So if you don't like anything minty or are sensitive to it in face product I can recommend the Prai one.

Microcleanse supersize BPOTM may be in the pipeline, Ali Young has been hinting at it for a couple of years now.

That'd be a better choice for all ages.

That would be great and I would be very tempted to buy.

i think its the mint i actually like so refreshing and the grains are quite fine. you need a very small amount and this size will last a very long time

To me it's the double action of Microcleanser - the acid dissolves the dead skin and the beads lift it away.

Well, if the anniversary is in March, then I'll have to start saving because if I am not mistaken, in March there is also Liz Earle's anniversary. Did Tom or Michelle say anything about the next TSV?

Well, if the anniversary is in March, then I'll have to start saving because if I am not mistaken, in March there is also Liz Earle's anniversary. Did Tom or Michelle say anything about the next TSV?
They didn't but I estimate it around May-June as the next drop of AD is in March.

My alpha gold TSV is out for delivery. I think I will only use it in the winter unless I can get an spf moisturiser at some point.
bTW I have been using lulu's time bomb cleanser a few times a week and it has been good at keeping my skin clean. The rest of the time I have been using L'occitane soap.

Mine was sent on the 3rd, but it's with the courier for delivery today. Snail Mail...

Mine arrived too, all okay, the eye gel tub is huge in comparison to the 15 ml one.

Latest posts

Back