Alison Young's new engagement ring?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Considered posting on this a couple of weeks ago but it seemed too silly a thing to mention...but I keep thinking of it whenever Alibags is on (!) so...has she upgraded her engagement ring? Looks like she has a bigger rock than her previous three stone. (To be fair, she did need an upgrade if she was to compete with Alexis' two carat number :giggle:)

Have to admit I am one of those people who notices/comments on other people's jewellery. I love jewellery, like to give compliments to give us all a boost, and I'm not the jealous type at all, honest...:envy:

I've noticed this too Art Deco. I must admit I thought it was Diamonique as she has been seen sporting a bit of that on her engagement finger in the past. However, you are quite right, it has been there for a few weeks so perhaps she has had an upgrade. Simon must be doing well as a chauffeur!

Has her eternity ring disappeared as well ??? If she's considering selling her other engagement, I wouldn't mind putting an offer in :grin:

Pauline x

She said on air a couple of weeks ago that she couldn't wear her engagement ring any longer because her fingers were still swollen after (I think) being thrown off her horse, so prob a different one:sun:

Talking of which, I always notice the ring that Dawn Bibby wears on the middle finger, left hand. It's a rose gold gypsy style with 3 huge diamonds(?) in it, it's lovely:ninja:

She said it was a wasp string that had swollen her finger. Odd that the wedding and eternity ring still fit though. Maybe it's more swollen at the top where her three stone ring sat. It might be diamonique, she said she had been wearing a diamonique one.

She said it was a wasp string that had swollen her finger. Odd that the wedding and eternity ring still fit though. Maybe it's more swollen at the top where her three stone ring sat. It might be diamonique, she said she had been wearing a diamonique one.

I heard her say that too.

Alison has quite a few Tacori pieces as well. She has a victorian vintage style ring which I also own that she used to wear a lot but had to stop wearing on air as so many people kept 'phoning in about it and it was sold out.

Thats it! It was a wasp not a fall. I was half asleep as per:blush:

not noticed her jewellery have noticed her hair though looks like it's shorter not sure if i like it

Aha! That explains it. I remember when she broke her wrist she didn't wear any of her rings for ages. Thanks all for your input!

PS: I too noticed Dawn Bibby has transfered her engagement ring to her right hand. I say good on her. Personally I think the time to buy bling is not when committing to someone but when moving on from someone. All divorced women deserve a divorce rock...:rock:

Aha! That explains it. I remember when she broke her wrist she didn't wear any of her rings for ages. Thanks all for your input!

PS: I too noticed Dawn Bibby has transfered her engagement ring to her right hand. I say good on her. Personally I think the time to buy bling is not when committing to someone but when moving on from someone. All divorced women deserve a divorce rock...:rock:

Totally agree about the divorce rock-- but who buys it? I never wore my engagement ring again, was going to sell it, eventually it was stolen.Now I buy my own, but you never know!

Latest posts

Back