Alison Young's Dressing Room!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posing for a photocall before the 'staff' descend on it, more like.

That pic makes me *shudder* - I really can't abide mess. And what's with the 'resident beauty expert' posing for a pic with her face all but covered by her hair - perhaps the lighting wasn't quite right.

crikey what a slob our Ms Young is!!! Now if I was a paying customer of hers I wouldn't be too impressed to see that she lives like this behind the scenes, it doesn't look too hygienic to me, and I bet she charges a bomb! Here's hoping it was a staged photo as I think somewhere in there she does have a sense of humour lol

I think you're right in thinking it was a staged photo. HRH just said that it took five people four hours to clear her dressing room, and a named floor manager helped Ali and they cleared her's in an hour.:wink:

Last edited:
Looks like a bottle of Sainsburys nail varnish remover lurking there.....the sort we should never use....

Priceless!!

Thank you for sharing, I would never have seen it otherwise :hi:

Well Im really disappointed, whenever I think of "dressing rooms" I see fluffy edged silk dressing gowns and high heeled slippers (also a mirror surrounded by lights)

Damn those old black and white films!

Well Im really disappointed, whenever I think of "dressing rooms" I see fluffy edged dressing gowns, high heeled slippers and a mirror surrounded by lights.

Damn those old black and white films!

Well, with all those products at hand they don't work - no wonder she looks rough sometimes. Too much faffing! Agree about the haphazard clothes rail.

I think you're right in thinking it was a staged photo. HRH just said that it took five people four hours to clear her dressing room, and a named floor manager helped Ali and they cleared her's in an hour.:wink:

she had slaves to clear her dressing room?? good grief

No one could function in a room like that.
My feeling is that someone emptied every drawer & cleared every shelf, basket, box etc leaving the keep/discard option up to Alison.

I thought Will was saying he was going to her house to find out exactly what she uses and really has in her bathroom. Bet the cleaner will be round the day before!

I thought Will was saying he was going to her house to find out exactly what she uses and really has in her bathroom. Bet the cleaner will be round the day before!

He also said as part of Beauty Access all Areas, he would be seeing what she used when she is mucking out the stables.

Its only a suggestion, but I would have thought a shovel would be advisable.

I've got a bottle of OPI nai varnish remover which is bluey/purple shade it is called Expert Touch. I could only afford the small size bottle but it does come in a big one too. It might be that one, but you'd think both being OPI the shape of the bottles would be the same, these two are clearly different. Its probably a supermarket own brand or something .....

Being untidy can just be a natural characteristic of a person and does not necessarily equate to being a 'slob' in my book.

it looks like a creature's lair, the "beauty expert's" equivalent of a dragon's cave, just heaps and heaps of "treasure" lying around that she has accumulated in a random manner. Made me laugh tho, wonder what her bathroom and bedroom are like, there must be another ton of stuff lurking in there.

she said the other day that she has so many shower gels in her shower cubicle at home that there is hardly any room for her or Simon in there, I believe her now :eek:)

Latest posts

Back