Elemis TSV April Details

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thought I would put this here. Debenham's Elemis counters from the 10th to the 27th May will have buy two products and chose 4 great sized Try Me with a lovely bag. Even better from the 22nd May until the 27th May Debenhams are doing 10% off all cosmetics.:clapping:

John Lewis are price matching the 10% discount at the mo. I went yesterday. Bought Gentle Rose Exfoliator for me and Sensitive Shave Gel for MrM. I picked as bonuses: PCMC, Quartz Serum, Apricot Toner and Neck and Bust.

Been using PMC for 3 weeks and had a few breakouts, anyone else finding this.

Oh dear, sorry about that. It to be honest is not for everyone. Hopefully your skin will settle down quickly.

Well I bought the Pro Rad Cleanser and Quiet Mind bath soak, Debenhams have a 1000 bonus on your beauty card with Elemis which is worth £10. I thought it was a better deal than waiting for the 10% to start. So next week I will have £15 on my Beauty Card to use and I can get 10% off something as well.:clapping:

I picked neck cream, lifting serum and asked if I could please have two Quiet Minds as I love it? So they said yes, no doubt most people want all the skin care when you could just pick whatever yourself.

Then on ebay I bought 250mls Pro Collagen Quartz Lift Mask, now this retails at I believe £46 for 50mls. Mine is in a large white salon use tube and sealed for £35, the seller also sent loads of extras, Cadbury creme eggs, 50ml Elemis hand and body cream, a Japanese hot cloth and two satchels of eye masks.

Been using PMC for 3 weeks and had a few breakouts, anyone else finding this.

miss molly when pcmc was launched on qvc several people had reactions to it including me. i think that it suits some people maybe people with dryer skins but not me. i have a oily/combination skin and it just made my skin really greasy,spotty and full of boils. but then clarins and decleor dont suit me either. my mum 83 years old,my best friend and sister all have very dry skin love it and it suits them. they glow quite literally lol

Oh dear, sorry about that. It to be honest is not for everyone. Hopefully your skin will settle down quickly.

Well I bought the Pro Rad Cleanser and Quiet Mind bath soak, Debenhams have a 1000 bonus on your beauty card with Elemis which is worth £10. I thought it was a better deal than waiting for the 10% to start. So next week I will have £15 on my Beauty Card to use and I can get 10% off something as well.:clapping:

I picked neck cream, lifting serum and asked if I could please have two Quiet Minds as I love it? So they said yes, no doubt most people want all the skin care when you could just pick whatever yourself.

Then on ebay I bought 250mls Pro Collagen Quartz Lift Mask, now this retails at I believe £46 for 50mls. Mine is in a large white salon use tube and sealed for £35, the seller also sent loads of extras, Cadbury creme eggs, 50ml Elemis hand and body cream, a Japanese hot cloth and two satchels of eye masks.

Donna the 10% off is available online now and you get bonus points on beauty card

Miss molly sorry PCMC is not working for you, I wasnt keen on it when I first started using
it but now it is my favourite moisturiser

Aaaahhh just went to order my 2 elemis items from debenhams online
and the free bag with products is not coming up in my bag
Suppose that means they dont have any left
and I dont have an elemis counter at my local debenhams :sad:

Then on ebay I bought 250mls Pro Collagen Quartz Lift Mask,
I've wondered about those big sizes in terms of how long the product lasts after opening it but it's obviously still worth getting when it's cheaper than the standard size.

I go by the if it smells okay then it should be okay. The normal size one I had, oh let me I must of had that for quite a long time and still used with no breakouts etc.

Keeley was recommending people use it everyday a thin layer at night as a boost. But I never tried it like that, at least I can do my neck etc as its so big.

Thanks donna but I have tried to order the 2 items again and its still not giving me the free bag
even though it still mentions the offer on their website
I posted a question on FB but no-one has responded to it even though they have replied to other people
after me
Looks like they have lost out on a sale

I ordered 2 of the TSVs - one for me and one for my friends birthday. When they arrived, i just opened mine as i wanted the eye product - all the products were intact. However,this weekend, i went to wrap the other kit. I opened it to check he contents and found there were 2 sets of bliss capsules but no PCMC, no ginseng toner and no eye product!!!! If anyone has put a set aside for future use without checking the contents, i suggest you have a quick peek while you can stilll use your money back guarantee!!

Luckily i had a previous Decleor TSV in reserve so my friend got that instead!!

Bluebell that is really bad CS on their behave.

It sure is donna, I decided to phone them
and they said it wouldnt appear in my basket as it is subject to availability
so they said if they had stock they would send it if not I wouldnt get it
she then said I could return the items if I didnt want them if I didnt get the free gift
so I will just have to wait and see if I get it or not
Am annoyed because I might have had more chance if I had placed the
order last night instead of waiting for a reply on FB

Hi donna, I saw that on FB
but luckily mine came today with the free gift :clapping:
I just need to get my beauty card and points now - hopefully!

I ordered this on Advanced order (while under the influence of mass hysteria!) but can't remember the date it's due to be sent out, had a feeling it was due to be dispatched on 29th May, so can anyone remember the actual date please? I have looked through the thread but can't find a definite date, just the end of May and my account just shows 'awaiting stock' still, wish there was more info available on the account pages, not very helpful are they?!