Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Wonder if she has got herself a stylist. Her outfits are so much better of late.

She looks good on the Laura Geller TSV launch. Her hair has been cut with more of a fringe qnd it suits her and she is appropriatley dressed for her job.

Well it can't be Glen that's for sure. Gok maybe?? Let's have his input in Q fashion. We might get stuff we can actually wear.

Im really liking her in the block colour shift dresses and opaque tights. Much better than some of her previous ensembles!! Agress with you Sazza, the jacket wasnt a good look!!!

I thought her plain outfits of late looked like they came out of a catalogue, but they are better than some of the missed matched outfits we have previously seen ;)

Just caught Ms Young on the Mally Beauty Hour 02:00 - 03:00 PM, demonstrating the last item of the show, Mally Clear Liquid Face Defender.

Did I hear her say the model had had facial surgery?
I thought she said something about anaesthetic and then, "Well, they all know now!"
Himself was having a hissy fit because I had switched to Q & he wanted to see the news, so I'm not sure what I heard

Minim, it was a knee op. Sammy had just had the stictches taken out. Ali said something about the meds making her dry under the eyes!

Ah, thanks.
She was doing stuff around the models eyes, so I put 2+2 together .... arithmetic was never my strong point!

Caught her yesterday in some old fashion mauve shirt dress with nude heels that she wrong as well......can't say I agree with the comments that shes improved....

There was comment from Alison about SJ letting her have the black dress, she was wearing.
SJ said she'd take it home to wash it first and let her have it on Sunday, as she'd worn it quite a bit and was now bored with it.

There was comment from Alison about SJ letting her have the black dress, she was wearing.
SJ said she'd take it home to wash it first and let her have it on Sunday, as she'd worn it quite a bit and was now bored with it.

The scrounging git

Latest posts

Back